Links to UI Files

thanks for the update, only question i have is. is there a way to get hotbar1 with the inventory stuff built into it again? that was tits

It might be - I'll have to go back and find where it last had it, as I don't recall the exact reason it was taken out at the time - will let you know.

htw

No, it's still on my list - which is a bit long at this point, but I'll try to push it up the priority list.

htw

why does it say "entry not found" when i click to re-download?

Probably needs re-addressed due to server move - I will check it out.

htw

Fixed - had to scp a few late additions over to new server, you should be able to download it now.

htw

UI doesnt work~ the link does but the UI files dont
It's working fine, because I'm using it in game (live servers of course).

Perhaps you have some other old files in your folder of some kind - check UIErrors.txt

htw

UI doesnt work~ the link does but the UI files dont
It's working fine, because I'm using it in game (live servers of course).

Perhaps you have some other old files in your folder of some kind - check UIErrors.txt

htw

Not sure if you still update or not but the first link to the vert screen loads an error in the windows 10 browser (edge or whatever its called.) I tried to copy/paste but it won't paste.

I'm going to get back into EQ so I'll be looking for a UI .While trying to view the others, I'll update this post if I find any other errors or bad links.

EDIT: Hmm. seems they all error on me. it's a php error.

it says basically " PHP USER WARNING, imagejpeg(): File cannot be empty in /local_resize.php on line 233
(there's a bunch of <br > strong etc brackets inbetween but I think tghats what's causing me not to be able to c/p)

Hopefully it's not just me ><

Last edited:
also when attempting to download I get an error

I don't have permission to access that entry .. etc.. not sure what's changed but I'm working on resubbing within the next few days... so I'm sure that'll fix it

Links for downlaods, thumbnails, and screenshots all should be fixed up (they were broken when we moved servers).

I am actively updating these, and will post as each is completed.

htw

Quick question about the Krust UI. You see in the upper left where there is a Player Info box with things like the zone and player loc? That doesn't come up by default. Or not on my system. How do you make it show?

Quick question about the Krust UI. You see in the upper left where there is a Player Info box with things like the zone and player loc? That doesn't come up by default. Or not on my system. How do you make it show?
That's my HUD (via MQ2HUD.ini and plugin MQ2HUD).

htw