Links to UI Files

Well apparently it's not idiot-proof. How do I get it working? I RTFMed, loaded the MQ2HUD plugin but /defaulthud isn't bringing it up.

Well apparently it's not idiot-proof. How do I get it working? I RTFMed, loaded the MQ2HUD plugin but /defaulthud isn't bringing it up.
Ya ain't gonna see it, unless you piece it together. OTOH, if you want, I don't mind posting what I have, and how to use it... ??

Some are parts I grabbed elsewhere over the years, others are crap I added. A lot you may find useless, as I just have the stuff displayed for plugin testing/troubleshooting, but it'd give you an idea how to customize.

Up to you. If you want, I'll post it shortly & give you a run down, just let me know.

htw

Ya ain't gonna see it, unless you piece it together. OTOH, if you want, I don't mind posting what I have, and how to use it... ??

Some are parts I grabbed elsewhere over the years, others are crap I added. A lot you may find useless, as I just have the stuff displayed for plugin testing/troubleshooting, but it'd give you an idea how to customize.

Up to you. If you want, I'll post it shortly & give you a run down, just let me know.

htw

Sure, appreciate it. Basically I just want it because it puts your loc on the screen at all times. I got tired of stopping to type /loc all the time when searching zones.

All I need is that one piece from Krust that has that info. I don't need all the others.

It's not a piece of the UI, it's just my HUD - that shows up with any UI, with MQ2 running. It just happened I had that stuff on my HUD when I took the SS when posting the UI zip for download.

Grab the MQ2HUD.ini I linked, and grab any parts out of that you want, put in your own MQ2HUD.ini, and make sure MQ2HUD plugin is loaded.

If you aren't familiar with MQ2HUD, then the basics are stuff in the [Elements] section are the default hud (/defaulthud), and any other [SectionName] you show on that toon if you want with: /loadhud SectionName

htw

htw, where can I get a list of named? The HUD you posted doesn't list the named like the default one does, and I can't find a copy of the default.

Code:
[MQ2HUD]
Last=Elements
SkipParse=5
CheckINI=10
UpdateInBackground=no
ClassHUD=on
ZoneHUD=on

[Elements] 
Time=3,5,38,0,255,0,Time: ${Time}
LastTell=3,5,50,0,255,0,LastTell - ${MacroQuest.LastTell} 
RegExp=3,5,62,0,255,0,EXP - ${Me.PctExp}%
AAExp=3,5,74,0,255,0,AAExp - ${Me.PctAAExp}%
Spawn1=3,5,86,255,255,0,${If[${NearestSpawn[1,npc named].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[1,npc named].Level} - ${NearestSpawn[1,npc named].Name},]}
Spawn2=3,5,98,255,255,0,${If[${NearestSpawn[2,npc named].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[2,npc named].Level} - ${NearestSpawn[2,npc named].Name},]}
Spawn3=3,5,110,255,255,0,${If[${NearestSpawn[3,npc named].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[3,npc named].Level} - ${NearestSpawn[3,npc named].Name},]}
Spawn4=3,5,122,255,255,0,${If[${NearestSpawn[4,npc named].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[4,npc named].Level} - ${NearestSpawn[4,npc named].Name},]}
GMInd1=3,5,134,0,250,0,GM - ${If[${Spawn[gm].ID},${SpawnCount[gm]} GM's in zone.,No GM's Present]}
GroupLeader=3,5,146,0,255,0,${If[${Group.Members}>0,GroupLDR - ${Group.Leader},]}  
RaidLeader=3,5,158,0,255,0,${If[${Raid.Members}>0,RaidLDR - ${Raid.Leader},]}
PPLinRaid=3,5,170,0,255,0,${If[${Raid.Members}>0,In Raid - ${Raid.Members},]}
htw

Attachments

• MQ2HUD.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 11
Thank you, sir.

Here is the HUD I created if anyone wants to use it. It's flush against the left window.

wly59j.png

Attachments

• MQ2HUD.ini
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
need a ui for laptop usage! 1366 x768

my sparxx ui for desktop is unusable from the sheer size of everything

If anyone ever needs Nemesis Updated, I have maintained it on Live, EQMac, Titanium, UF and ROF2.

Live was re-written to not break on major changes, and I believe it is still working strong.

Here's a link I think you'll like and save some future time maybe. Hope ya like it too. I have some more suggestions I'll forward in a PM. Thank You for ALL you do. About time for another donation to HTW I suspect.

Probably a lot to ask after so long, but any chance of a Frequency update?