Links to UI Files

looks great -- is there any way to extend the target / extended target portion thats in the bottom right corner and add the agro info to it as if it were like the normal target window UI now, only added to the new playerwindow UI update ?

If not, its still a great window and i appreciate the help with it - Looks great man!

Updated: Frequency UI

See link and/or Files section (top of forums link)

htw

I need to know which ones to keep upgraded. It's too much crap (thanks SOE) to do them all. Take a look at the list in the files section (or original thread), if I don't get any votes to keep it, then I will nix it.

htw

Made minor update today to Frequency - the account I was using to test didn't have ROF, so when I logged in a ROF toon for testing another UI, I noticed the aggro stuff out of line on target/player windows. Fixed it.

Updated the 3 SARS ui's I maintain.

I'll get the others done soon, krust is next...

htw

Freq is missing the Hero's armor aug slot

Vote for Freq :0

Stupid Question

Are these UI's only for the Live Version of EQ? I'm currently running RoF and would like to change the UI but haven't found one that works.

I'm working on updating these UIs, but I need some votes (posts) on which ones you guys use - I am tired of keeping all these up to date the way SOE willy-nilly keeps changing shit.

Let me know which ones to keep.

htw

Ok, I am currently working on krust, as soon as I can finalize all those updates, I'll do the 3 sars interfaces.

At this point, I may or may not update any of the others, as they haven't been asked for (well, except our version of freq)

htw

Updated krust - see download link/file section. Let me know if anything is amiss!

htw