htw
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Resources About

• htw
      htw replied to the thread MQ failing to initialize.
      You are correct. dinput is commonly provided as a custom file with functions detoured/added that do various snoop checks. Sometimes...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread New TLP + Lua Bot.
      What he said. However, with that said, we use the same base distro and for the most part plugins - and that includes dannet. Your...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread MQ2Bot and medding request.
      There is no such check currently to allow you to customize it, behond MedStartAt, MedStopAt, and MedToFull
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread Lua Resources?.
      Yeah, you can use other lua. Only limiter would be if you need a plugin we don't have. to run a lua, you do like: /lua run scriptname...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread eqbc server broke.
      On the server computer: For Wi-Fi connection Select Start > Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi and then select the Wi-Fi network...
    • htw
      Nope
    • htw
      For bot, you should have at least (example using range 100, health 100%): AssistAt=100 AssistRange=100 UseManualAssist=0 AssistName=...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread mq2 installs fail on win11 machines.
      BTW, as far as MQ - yes, you can just copy the entire MQ directory from the old machine to the new one, and then run MMOLoader from that...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread mq2 installs fail on win11 machines.
      I haven't used eqlaunch in years, well before win11, but it's just a normal MS VC compiled app I made, shouldn't take anything special...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread Bot assist help.
      Fry captured my typo in that 1st comment LOL, but I fixed it in discord (BotCommandsOn, not BotOnCommands). At any rate, if you find...
    • htw
      /plugin mq2hudmove Then you move it with /hudmove I think that default one is called Elements, so you would do things like: /hudmove...
    • htw
      htw replied to the thread MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud.
      Mine does not. It's why I wanted to duplicate your settings and asked for them. Thank you for providing them, I will test out and see...
    • htw
      Open config\MQ2HUD.ini, and copy/paste the [MQ2HUD] section here. Pick one section that isn't working right, and copy/paste that section...
    • htw
      /memindi off
    • htw
      Try: /hudmode always
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…