Links to UI Files

htw: Currently the Nemesis UI files are showing invalid redirect. Do you know where I could download those?

How do you use a heal over time spell in for cleric ini?

sorry wrong thread. Trying to figure out how to do a hot for bot40 in a cleric .ini.

Anyone working on or know where I can get a working "Vert UI" again. Last time I played someone here had updated it.

I had trouble finding a UI when I came back, as the one I had, was stopped completely however a few people referred me to shakahr.com/ and I'm actually very pleased with it.

The best part is that he includes the *.ini so that your windows automatically set up the way he has them set up in his screenshots. There is also a few different skin backgrounds example; I use the Krome version, but he has a WoW option with wow icons if that's your thing or Tking Celtic, Eq2, Steel etc.. Found here Downloads | Sha`Kahr

Last edited:
Reactions: EQDAB
having troubles with my holy-shit, it keeps scrolling thru the whole macro, and once I start macro the only way I can stop it is logged off I also don't know how to add a file WITHOUT name my toon on it

I need step by step instruction on how to delete my toon name on the micro quest 2 file, so I can get help with this issue