Screencap: None

Download: Frequency UI

Krust UI

Thread: Krust UI Thread

Screencap: Krust UI SS

Download: Krust UI

htw

Last edited:
See that little red link right above my post at the end of htw's. (click here to donate to htw)

Click it and support this mother fucker you undeserving sons a bitches!

See that little red link right above my post at the end of htw's. (click here to donate to htw)

Click it and support this mother fucker you undeserving sons a bitches!

He just updated all those UI's today too. The chatbox went dead.

Sho ur luv<3 bai dohnatung 2 hm plz srs

Updated the vert UIs. I had noticed (finally) that the achievement window had no HOT icon, and Hunter category was located wrong. Updated all of them, and uploaded to files.

htw

Updated all UIs today due to animations file changes.

In files section.

htw

Nice job htw :) now wish we could get a compile up and running ... i miss mq2 .........

Looking for a working Krust UI-I'm sure soe broke it good...

Last edited:
Updated Frequency. Includes all needed updates as of 12/20/2011. Includes fixes for some things that have been messed up for like, a year (around inventory, velocity, group display, etc.).

I haven't had time to do the others yet, but will get to them soon.

htw

Thx HTW- I know you've been a bit busy with a few other more serious issues :). Appreciate your work.

Updated krustUI. Includes all needed updates as of 12/20/2011. I went ahead and updated the bags tab of the map window while I was at it.

htw

Any chance of getting Sars UI fixed?

Any chance of getting Sars UI fixed?
I have it mostly done, for a while now. There are just a lot of items I have been working on, so it's not been the highest priority. I will try to get it done by this weekend.

htw

Reactions: EQDAB
Finished updates for the following (links in first post):

SARS (all versions)
Frequency
Krust

I'll get to the others as time permits.

htw

Note regarding UI Files: We provide the latest ones for use with MQ, in our zip/installers. Try not to keep old MQUI_*.xml files in your custom UI directories, as they can cause issues.

Example: If you use MQ2CastTimer, then having an old MQUI_CastTimerWnd.xml in your custom UI directory, will likely cause you to crash.

It's best not to keep ANY MQUI_*.xml files in a custom UI dir, unless you are absolutely sure it's compatible with the appropriate plugin, and won't cause you any problem.

htw

Did a lot more updates to Nemesis, and fixed a bunch of small things. Themed pretty much all of the windows that need it, also.

htw