MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

Actually, you made me realize something - the old steam UF download and the HOT one actually had the same client.

As I haven't supported HOT for some time, I disabled it - only like 1 person ever even used it, and umm, once or twice LOL.

I fixed that, and uploaded loader update - if you get a chance and update, you should see your issue go away.

Thanks for providing the help to find the issue!

htw

K thanks I will look into it.

Hi HTW,

Any luck on the autologin crashing with RoF2? RoF is super solid no problems? I have provided INI, reloaded Bugs from scratch. It happens with isboxer and usually the 3rd to 6 character.

I slowed down the load time to 10 seconds between with no char name and no crash. wonder why it needed that.

Last edited:
Hi HTW,

Any luck on the autologin crashing with RoF2? RoF is super solid no problems? I have provided INI, reloaded Bugs from scratch. It happens with isboxer and usually the 3rd to 6 character.

I slowed down the load time to 10 seconds between with no char name and no crash. wonder why it needed that.
Here in a little bit I'll do a compare and probably push the working one. Sorry I dropped the ball on this one, I didn't add it to my onenotes last time I had done anything, so it never got to the point of "TODO". :)

I'll post back once complete.

htw

Ok, spent a couple hours doing a major overhaul on it. Works 100% here, let me know how it goes for ya.

htw

Ok, spent a couple hours doing a major overhaul on it. Works 100% here, let me know how it goes for ya.

htw

Thank you sir!
So seems stable but the 1st and 13th char does not get logged in and the ini location line keeps changing to "DEPRECIATED"

Code:
[Settings] 
KickActiveCharacter=1 
InstantCamp=0
IniLocation=[B]DEPRECATED [/B]
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=0
Debug=1
WinTitle=EverQuest -
KickActiveTrader=1

also mq2 does not load for the 1st char for some reason but the others are up and running

Last edited:
Yes, I removed that. the .ini must be in the same dir as the plugin.

Not sure why 1st and 13th wouldn't get logged in LOL - I will take a look though.

htw

While troubleshooting an issue with live, I think I might have fixed your 1st & 13th issue with EMU. I made the same changes to ROF2. Give it a try and see. I can't dupe it myself, so have to rely on what you get.

htw

Afternoon HTW,
No joy, it still skips the 1st instance. It does not load MQ2 on the 1st instance for some reason which is probably why it skips it.

This was strait from loading up mmo, innerspace and then launching the character set. I shut down, rebooted started it all up again and the 1st ~ 6th loaded up fine but then it skipped the 7th character. I logged in the 7th char and no mq2. It then skipped the 13th character, logged in and no mq2 as well.

Last edited:
Ok man if y could pm or email me debug log i would appreciate it.

log sent :)

Think this is what you are looking for.
Code:
HE(): ExecutablePath (2496 / eqgame.exe): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Afternoon HTW,
No joy, it still skips the 1st instance. It does not load MQ2 on the 1st instance for some reason which is probably why it skips it.

This was strait from loading up mmo, innerspace and then launching the character set. I shut down, rebooted started it all up again and the 1st ~ 6th loaded up fine but then it skipped the 7th character. I logged in the 7th char and no mq2. It then skipped the 13th character, logged in and no mq2 as well.

Hi HTW,
Still fighting with this, would not be an issue but I use innerspace and when there is a crash autho login gets mixed up and logs in the wrong character.

Anything I can do to help? Did my logs help?

I will say that autologin does not recognize when you select a random instance using the character set slot option in isboxer. It pulls the next session and loads that up.

I just used chararacter set slot 1 and it logged in session 1, then slot2 and it logged in session 2 toon2. I then skipped to toon 7 which is slot 7 and session 7 and it loaded toon3 slot 3.

Code:
[Session1] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon1

[Session2] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon2

[Session3] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon3

[Session4] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon4

[Session5] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon5

[Session6] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon6

[Session7] 
StationName=
Password=
Server=
Character=toon7

Spell timers are off and not pulling up the correct spell names in titanium.

Need to know what server, as many of them provide custom files, which will mess with the 'standard' release for titanium (or other era, for that matter...).

Is this the 2002 one?

htw

Need to know what server, as many of them provide custom files, which will mess with the 'standard' release for titanium (or other era, for that matter...).

Is this the 2002 one?

htw

Yes

#{Me.Casting} - #{Me.Casting.ID} returns

#{Me.Casting} - #{Me.Casting.ID} returns
#{Me.Casting} - #{Me.Casting.ID} Returns value of "Augmentation"
or"10" regardless of state.

/echo ${Me.Casting} = [MQ2] Augmentation
/echo ${Me.Casting.ID} [MQ2] 10

Emulator Client type: Titanium

Loader Version: 4.2.0.7 (2017.10.12)

Problem plugin version/date: N/A