Links to UI Files

I downloaded vert UI to check out and I like it but everything is fairly small on a 27" monitor with 2560x1440. Can I change stuff to be a little bigger especially the text for buffs? At the moment it's very hard to read what it says. Thanks.

/chatfontsize 0-5

I think that's the command to adjust the size
You can actually use higher numbers. I use /chatfont 6 for most of my text on my 27" screen. You can actually use 10 if you really want the text visible in the next county.

But that doesn't affect the text in the actual UI windows. To make buff text, group or player names or any other window piece text larger You need to edit the XML file for each window. It's not hard to do but it is tedious as each value is repeated numerous times and you need to make sure you change them all

Fair enough maybe I'll get used to it. I did try the chatfontsize thing but it only changed chat window text.

Updated Frequency.

I'll get to the others over the next day or two.

htw

Updated all UIs linked in 1st post of this thread, as of 09/30/12.

htw

Updated all UIs linked in 1st post of this thread, as of 11/05/12.

htw

Playerwindow update needed if possible

Hey - Was wondering if there was an updated version of this Playerwindow around, or if it would be very difficult to add in the Parcel or at least the Agro Meter info onto it ? It doesnt seem to be working any more since RoF came out ..

Attachments

• 420PlayerWindow.jpg
    420PlayerWindow.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 33
  • EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml
    155.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey - Was wondering if there was an updated version of this Playerwindow around, or if it would be very difficult to add in the Parcel or at least the Agro Meter info onto it ? It doesnt seem to be working any more since RoF came out ..
I could. Where you want the parcel/mail icon(s), and where do you want the aggro percent?

htw

Really where ever you feel it would work best -- Im not picky, it just has been my favorite playerwindow for longest time now and now broken. So any type of fix would be badass really

Thanks HTW

Would that be possible HTW? Id really appreciate the help with it

Nemesis fails to load bro. Can't find an error log anywhere so not sure what's broken. Tell me where to look and I'll try to help. Only fitting since I am the one who initially requested that you update it when you first added it lol

Updated. See if this will work for you.

htw

playerwindow.png

Attachments

• EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml
    168.7 KB · Views: 11