Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Hello using this for my rogue have him set to assist at 90 percent but he will run after the a mob when im pulling can anyone help me please =)

I am having the same issue. I have auto assist off and the assist % at 98. As soon as the main assist targets a mob and is in range of the bot, the bot runs out and engages.

This started with the 2008-02-03 compile and is in the 2008-02-08 compile as well.

Little old now but just like it was posted few posts back just do /assist off before you start the macro and your fixed

not to revive an old post but

how can i add in to the ninja loot macro for RH - i want it to loot by shift+click not just click, therefore if it's a stacked item it won't sit there forever and not loot, anyone know how to add shift click to it?

it reads as - "/itemnotify loot${LootSlot} rightmouseup"

is there a way to add shift right mouse to that instead?

Take a look into the Zbot.mac to see how he handles it...my toons loot stacked items all the time if I put them on "autoloot". I'm sure you could just do a search on part of that coded statement to find his references. Since it's posted in the VIP section over on the MQ board, you'll need access to download it.

its not auto backstabing when attack is on and i cant get strike skill theifs vengence to work any idea whats going rong?
ini =
[General]
Version=6.0
MainAssist=xxxxxx
Leashing=FALSE
LeashHolder=Nobody
LeashLength=100
AutoAssist=TRUE
AssistPercentage=98
StrikeSkill=theif
MinEndurance=20
AutoPickPocket=TRUE
AutoStick=TRUE
DynamicCloseness=TRUE
[Masters]
Controller1=Nobody
Controller2=Nobody
Controller3=Nobody
Controller4=Nobody
Controller5=Nobody
Controller6=Nobody
Controller7=Nobody
Controller8=Nobody
Controller9=Nobody
Controller10=Nobody
Controller11=Nobody
Controller12=Nobody
Controller13=Nobody
Controller14=Nobody
Controller15=Nobody
Controller16=Nobody
Controller17=Nobody
Controller18=Nobody
Controller19=Nobody
Controller20=Nobody

I think you need "Autodisc1=theif's vengence" perhaps, but I think there was also a threshold where you would tell it not to use it if endurance was below 80, so maybe "Autodisc1=theif's vengence 80". But I don't think I ever used this macro with autoassist on.

/autodisc1 "Discipline Name"|ON|OFF <end%> <reuse> - Auto disc 1

you didnt use strike skills as normal disc. They have a set section in the INI

how can i add in to the ninja loot macro for RH - i want it to loot by shift+click not just click, therefore if it's a stacked item it won't sit there forever and not loot, anyone know how to add shift click to it?

it reads as - "/itemnotify loot${LootSlot} rightmouseup"

is there a way to add shift right mouse to that instead?

/shift /itemnotify loot${LootSlot} rightmouseup ... Now there is something about using /nomod i think is whats its called but have to look that up.

searched and came up with nothing, anyone know how to add swiftblade rk II as a strike disc?

tried doing /strikedisc swift, /strikedisc swiftblade, /strikedisc "Swiftblade Rk. II"

tried all of those, and it still won't work, even changed around the caps on it.
any help would be great, thx

/strikedisc Swiftblade Rk II i would assume

Dont put " in

tried

tried it without and with the " "

but i did however figure it out. For those who have the same problem, go to your rhsettings.ini file and where it says strike disc, type in the disc exactly as is in game, so for me it was Swiftblade Rk. II

and now it works, thx :)

slight issue

im having a problem with /autohs , it says its on and .ini seems to be good, just one day started paying attention and he was no longer hide/sneak after combat. anyone having same issues or any idea's on a fix?

hrm..

..meh, got rid of RH and the .ini then got a new dl and tryed it again and still no love on he hide/sneak thing...dont get it was workin just fine before and now notta
Code:
[General]
Version=6.0
AutoAssist=TRUE
MainAssist=Name
AssistPercentage=95
AutoHideSneak=TRUE  <-- figure that means it should be doing it
LeashHolder=Nobody
LeashLength=250
[Masters]
Controller1=Nobody
Controller2=Nobody
Controller3=Nobody
Controller4=Nobody
Controller5=Nobody
Controller6=Nobody
Controller7=Nobody
Controller8=Nobody
Controller9=Nobody
Controller10=Nobody
Controller11=Nobody
Controller12=Nobody
Controller13=Nobody
Controller14=Nobody
Controller15=Nobody
Controller16=Nobody
Controller17=Nobody
Controller18=Nobody
Controller19=Nobody
Controller20=Nobody

Not sure why i never used that command before. I run it though autoskills plugin.

So a simple fix for your issue would be /plugin mq2autoskills and then turn on evade.

Still doesnt fix the mac though if its broken, but a temp fix atleast.

well...

...the thing is he evades just fine, just when he is out of combat he dose not go back into sneak/hide he just stands there un-invis, and that also means that ones he gets the call to assist he cannot start out the fight with his strike disc unless i flip over to that screen and press the buttons my self.

try them as seperate commands

ie:
/autosneak on
/autohide on

been awhile since I used this, but iirc this is the way it required me to enable it

Edit: ok, I looked at this and I guess I was remembering wrong. I'd suggest while in game simply issue the /autohs command and see what echos. also check to be sure sneak and hide are mapped to ability keys, seems I've had this be an issue in the past as well. hope this helps.

ok

..well this really got me, i loaded up another rogue account i have use of but rarely use, get it to the camp i can check some stuff out on, turn on rh and instantly goes into sneak/hide. checked the status on both of them and they are set up exactally the same...GRR well not sure but guess ill delete all my mmobugs files and start over fresh, becuase when i first ran the mac it did it just one day decided to quit. here is a ss of what i got goin on, nothing looks out of whack to me, maybe someone see's something i dont though.

autoHS.jpg

issue solved ~

the problem was not having the hotkey, was not having it in the Alt+A section..make sure you have sneak and hide there or it will not work ~~ thanks for the troubleshooting everyone

Lol was just about to post to check that... You need to make hotkeys for RH or it wont hide/sneak