Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

for no reason at all this macro now crashes my rogue. It used to take about 5 seconds to load up (maybe up until a month ago), then for the last month it has take a minute or two, now its finally crashing my rogue... did the new patches and all that do somethin to it?

With all the changes recently its more then likely that this macro wont work anymore.

for no reason at all this macro now crashes my rogue. It used to take about 5 seconds to load up (maybe up until a month ago), then for the last month it has take a minute or two, now its finally crashing my rogue... did the new patches and all that do somethin to it?

With all the changes recently its more then likely that this macro wont work anymore.

Works fine for me.. Had to change the autloot (was a link in general on how to do so) could be a plugin your running.

I've also had this issue with lengthy assist macros (a monk mac I use, and Zerker Helper mac). They used to take maybe 5 seconds to load, but ever since HoT release when i start them, they lock my box up for 2+ minutes, sometimes resulting in a LD. When it finally loads tho, the macs work just fine.

any1 have a fixed rogue helper macro yet since the lastest mq2moveutils changes?

as far as i can tell to get macs that work with the older moveutils you just need to

/plugin mq2moveutils unload

and then
/plugin mq2moveutilsb load

my warrior mac is just an edited version of RH. Someone informed me of that neet little trick and it works perfect now.

CONFIRM

I can confirm what desertracer posted. Doing that worked for me. Although I now prefer using the Autoassist macro, and MQ2melee. I still use the utilsb thou. Just seems to be much better for a rogue to get behind the mob and stab away.

I have been having some trouble getting this macro to work, i downloaded the macro and changed settings around to fit my group, the macro will turn on, and the rogue will "assist" but not move to the mob and attack it. It will use his disc but its a waste since hes not attacking.
These are my settings..
Code:
[General]
Version=6.0
AutoStick=TRUE
MinEndurance=40
MainAssist=*name*
LeashHolder=Nobody
LeashLength=140
LeashFlex=30
TargetSwitching=FALSE
AutoChicken=TRUE
NimbleHealth=25
ContingencyEscape=TRUE
StickRangeToTarget=500
StickRangeToTank=1000
AutoAssist=TRUE
AssistPercentage=98
Leashing=FALSE
AutoDisc1=TRUE
Disc1=Deadly Precision
Disc1Endurance=70
Disc1Reuse=15
AutoDisc2=TRUE
Disc2=Thief's Eyes
Disc2Endurance=40
Disc2Reuse=4
Verbosity=0
StopFightingHealth=45
FollowDistance=25
[Masters]
Controller1=*name*

I have been having some trouble getting this macro to work, i downloaded the macro and changed settings around to fit my group, the macro will turn on, and the rogue will "assist" but not move to the mob and attack it. It will use his disc but its a waste since hes not attacking.
These are my settings..
Code:
[General]
Version=6.0
AutoStick=TRUE
MinEndurance=40
MainAssist=*name*
LeashHolder=Nobody
LeashLength=140
LeashFlex=30
TargetSwitching=FALSE
AutoChicken=TRUE
NimbleHealth=25
ContingencyEscape=TRUE
StickRangeToTarget=500
StickRangeToTank=1000
AutoAssist=TRUE
AssistPercentage=98
Leashing=FALSE
AutoDisc1=TRUE
Disc1=Deadly Precision
Disc1Endurance=70
Disc1Reuse=15
AutoDisc2=TRUE
Disc2=Thief's Eyes
Disc2Endurance=40
Disc2Reuse=4
Verbosity=0
StopFightingHealth=45
FollowDistance=25
[Masters]
Controller1=*name*
For this macro, use moveutilsb for now.

/plugin mq2moveutils unload
/plugin mq2moveutilsb

htw

wow you are a savior! haha, been using Mq2moveutils, thanks for the info! sems to be working now, thanks a ton...been trying to read and research everything, tried different macros also. Thanks a ton! macro is workin

Alright so this macro was working perfectly fine all day yesterday, now today i got to use it..and it doesnt work, i havent changed my settings besides the assist person(which is changed in the settings). Now my rogue just stands there and doesnt target the mob or move, unless i click the hotkey i have made that says /assist main and /echo seeking a victim.

Anyone have any clue of whats going on?

if u have u do /attack on
having melee and moveutilsb turned on does your toon attack and go to mob
using hotkeys and a diff macro i seem to have issues now as well

When you start the macro it works perfect on first mob. Runs out at assist time, attacks mob and does all the in and outs. 2nd mob comes in and it does nothing at all. Restart the macro and it works just fine again for one mob.

Anyone have any suggestions?

what exactly does it do.. stick adn move to behind on command... and will it run in circles if mob takes agro on something else if you are boxing on same computer?

I cannot get the remote commands fromteh Master to work. Can someone walk me through this?

Does this thing still work? It wont do anything for me now.

Whats the best Rog Macro out there now?