Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Hmm it works fine for me with my rogues' clickies.

I'll take a look at my config when I get home tonight and see if there is a setting that your missing (wish I believe that is the case)

You sure you are using

/iset <itemalias> KEEPUP <"Item Name">

Also do you have mq2exchange plugin loaded I think you need that for this to work.

issue

so im trying to get my toon to use the autostrike but it seems to have a problem, im using Daggerfall (which i think is a strike) and it does not do it for some reason, /autostrike Daggerfall is what i thought the command was, anyone else have issues with it using daggerfall

Mafia

Have you checked in your RHSettings.ini it should have

StrikeSkill=Daggerfall

This mac is unbelievably fragile. I never know when I will get it running, and then if I touch it in ANY way, move the rogue, whatever, it stops working. Right now he either does not assist the tank, which I have set as the main, secondary and third assist, and autoassist on, or he will assist, move into position, and then not start stabbing.

Why is this mac so picky?

This mac is unbelievably fragile. I never know when I will get it running, and then if I touch it in ANY way, move the rogue, whatever, it stops working. Right now he either does not assist the tank, which I have set as the main, secondary and third assist, and autoassist on, or he will assist, move into position, and then not start stabbing.

Why is this mac so picky?

I suggest you go through your .INI and double check all the settings. I have been using this for quite a while and its a great macro. Almost every problem I have ever had using a macro has had to do with spelling an ability, item or spell wrong or simply not having it setup correctly. It just takes time to go through every line and double / tripple check everything. Also, there are several updates to the macro that are suggested throughout this thread. If you haven't had a chance to make those changes you might want to go through the thread and make some of the changes. Its been so long I don't remember what they were myself, but I know there are some ;-)

Good luck getting it running. You will love it when it does. I am a big fan of modbot but for my rog I can never get away from using this one cause it works so nicely ;-)

a little help...

Ok, so I tried the rogue helper, in an effort to get what I was wanting, and though it works, it doesnt do exactly as I was hoping.

I'm looking for a simple macro to push buttons... push button sneak, push button hide... continue until stop. The rogue helper does this until sneak is successful... and by the way, the hide function seems to not be working correctly as "failed to hide yourself" is not prompting it to retry.

With the advent of mercs and all the hotzones leveling from one to 60 is simple as heck, but keeping skills up at same time isnt. I was hoping to just leave myself parked somewhere secluded and just keep hitting those two buttons continuously until I chose to stop the macro...

any help with that?

I've got a question about this mac, too. I would like to put in a buff check subroutine, but it's real hard to follow this mac's operation. Where would be the ideal place to call a buff check subroutine? Obviously it would have to be between rounds of combat.

I imagine this macro still works well?
Just made a baby rogue and looking to put him to good use.

Does anyone have the most recent updated copy that works with new abilities, class features?

Thanks

yes it can be done.

I've got a question about this mac, too. I would like to put in a buff check subroutine, but it's real hard to follow this mac's operation. Where would be the ideal place to call a buff check subroutine? Obviously it would have to be between rounds of combat.

befor your rog goes into sneek and hide(this is some where after he completes a kill).

add a line like...
/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]}<1) /call Buffme

this is saying if there are no mobs close call and check the buffme sub ..
..the buffme sub might look a little like the one below.

Sub Buffme

/If (${Me.CurrentHPs} < 2000) {
/potionbelt activate 1

}
/if (!${Me.Buff[illusion: iksar].ID}) /call Cast "iksar hide mask" item 6s

/if (${Target.ID}) {
/echo Looks like something is attacking us, killing it...

/return
}

/if (!${Me.Buff[Elixir of Speed X].ID}) /potionbelt activate 2
/delay 2s

/if (${Target.ID}) {

/return
}

/if (!${Me.Buff[bite of the shissar poison VII].ID}) /call Cast "bite of the shissar XIV" item 2s

/if (${Target.ID}) {

/return
}

/if (!${Me.Buff[form of rejuvenation III].ID}) /call Cast "grarrax's belt" item 3s
/delay 5

/if (${Target.ID}) {

/return
}
/if (!${Me.Buff[aura of eternity].ID}) /call Cast "faceted bloodstone earring" item 6s
/delay 5

/if (${Target.ID}) {

/return
}
/if (!${Me.Buff[savage guard].ID}) /call Cast "platinum earcowl" item 2s
/delay 5

/if (${Target.ID}) {

/return
}

/return

please note ive added in if there is a target hitting me me to return and keep fighting, ive not done this for RH , but for my own soloing macro in case he is being hit during buff time, this probably wont happen useing RH, so you can probably remove the /if im being hit bulshit part.

if you cant get tis to work , talk to me on msn, if you think about it youll know who i am.

I still can't get this thing working at all. It does one of two things: it either never acquires the target from the tank, but immediately attacks if I hit f8. Or it acquires the target and moves into position but never attacks.

Yes I've checked the settings. The assist is set. Attack on assist is on. I had to turn off attack on assist in regular EQ because the rogue would run out and attack the mob instead of waiting until it was at 95%. MQ2Melee is loaded. Nothing is happening.

Last edited:
here.

Make sure you have autoattack on assist OFF (/assist off)

Make sure you have autoattack on assist OFF (/assist off)

Reading comprehension FTW. I said I had to turn it off because the rogue would charge out and attack the mob on pull.

(now it's my turn to be snotty)

He wont acquire a target and attack. If I hit f8, he charges right in. But he's not acquiring to begin with. And yes the MA is set in the ini file. OR, he acquires a target, moves into place, and does not attack.

Ok im pretty new here even though ive used RH in pasted. Was wondering is there anyway to update the mac it to make Rogue use Thief's eyes every 1 min and Assualt rk.2 at 60% of mobs health.

Both are spamable disc

Ok im pretty new here even though ive used RH in pasted. Was wondering is there anyway to update the mac it to make Rogue use Thief's eyes every 1 min and Assualt rk.2 at 60% of mobs health.

Both are spamable disc

Isn't it an option in mq2melee?

I have to randomly hit a hotkey I made to /autoassist then it recognizes my MA and health % I have setup in the ini file not sure why it happens but I get it alot after a MT death

Still the RH question.

Anyone knows where should I set for Rog to auto sit and med for Endr and auto stand to assist and kill when mob @ 98%?

Can't get sit and stand to work. :(

for no reason at all this macro now crashes my rogue. It used to take about 5 seconds to load up (maybe up until a month ago), then for the last month it has take a minute or two, now its finally crashing my rogue... did the new patches and all that do somethin to it?