Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

aye..

...thats where i was confused though, i had the hotkeys on my hotbar, but for some reason after the patch on the 17'th it vanished from alt+A menu .... after starting on page 20 of 58 on the mq2.com site found someone with the same issue and vwalla ~

is it possible to add in a 3rd disc by just mimicing the lines of code for disc 1 or disc 2 and changing them to show a 3rd disc? I'm new to altering macros, but would like to learn enough to avoid troubling others on the boards :D

Broken after patch?

After starting up the macro it just stops assisting after a mob or 2. It was working fine yesterday on rogue and ranger. Anyone else with this problem or a fix?

Seems like it has to do with targeting the next mob. The berserker helper macro is doing the same thing. I changed up a ranger assist macro and it works perfectly fine, mob after mob. But not RH

It will target the first mob and kill, if there is another mob in camp it will assist and kill it 50% of the time then it's just done. I ran this macro for roughly 5 days straight on 2-3 toons at a time with no flaws.

Honestly I used to use RH, but there is very little reason now with mq2melee.

there might be something off with the group aspect of mq2. its also having issues healing with afcleric. other group members besides MT.

I think it had to do with targeting issues from last mq2 download, current one seems to work, of course it still gets hung up on loot items that are stacked, still haven't figured out how to fix that!

there might be something off with the group aspect of mq2. its also having issues healing with afcleric. other group members besides MT.

yeah my cleric doesnt heal anyone cept himself and designated tank. He's broken terribly, doesnt even click 2.0 or AA.

whats the settings to make it auto search and attack solo?

need help with ninjaloot

ok I am sorry but i've done searches in the forum and I reallly have spent time trying to figure this out on my own but just cant seem to do it, anyone able to take a gander and maybe show me one script of how it is supposed to look like ? any help is greatly appreciated, you'll be able to see what specific loot I am wanting hehehehe. maybe wasted 40min here.. lol

here's my .mac

PHP:
Sub NinjaLoot
  |- Ninja the corpse's loot, if applicable
  /if (${ninjamode.NotEqual[OFF]}) {
    /declare LootTotal int local -1
    /declare LootSlot int local
    |- Get NPC corpse on target and continue if possible
    /squelch /target npc corpse radius ${ninjadist} 
    /if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[CORPSE]} || !${Target.ID}) { 
      /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** NPC corpse out of range or already looted! 
      /return
    }   
    |- Get 5 seconds (max) closer; warning, no detecting being stuck!
    /face ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} fast
    /keypress forward hold 
    /delay 5s ${Target.Distance}<5 
    /keypress forward 
    |- Open up the loot window
    /loot 
    /delay 1s
    /if (${Me.State.NotEqual[BIND]}) {
      /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** Massive lag or error getting to corpse.  Aborting!
      /return
    }
    /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** Looting ${Target.CleanName}  
    |- Get item count accurately  
    :LootLag 
    /if (${LootTotal}!=${Corpse.Items}) { 
      /var
    }
    |- Loot Loop
    /for LootSlot 1 to ${LootTotal} 
      |- Check for full inventory
      /if (!${Me.FreeInventory}) {
        /beep
        /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** INVENTORY FULL !
        /varset ninjamode OFF
        /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** AutoNinja is now OFF!
        /goto :DoneLooting
set LootTotal ${Corpse.Items} 
      /delay 5 
      /goto :LootLag 
    } 
    /if (!${LootTotal}) {
      /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** Empty corpse!
      /goto :DoneLooting
      }
      |- Loot item if we should, skip it if not
      /if (${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /if (!${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].NoDrop}) /goto :LootItem
        /if (${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].NoDrop} && ${ninjamode.Equal[ALL]}) {
          /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** Looting NODROP Item: ${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].Name}
          /goto :LootItem
        }
      }
      /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** Skipping Item: ${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].Name}
      /goto :SkipIt
      :LootItem 
      /itemnotify loot${LootSlot} rightmouseup 
      /delay 3
      /if (${Corpse.Wereorc Canine[${LootSlot}].ID}) { 
        /delay 2
      /if (${Corpse.Wereorc Blood[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /delay 2
      /if (${Corpse.Wereorc Mane[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /delay 2
      /if (${Corpse.Wereorc Claw[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /delay 2
      /if (${Corpse.Faceted Crystal[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /delay 2
      /if (${Corpse.Blue Diamond[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /delay 2
      /if (${Corpse.Diamond[${LootSlot}].ID}) {
        /delay 2
        /goto :LootItem
      } 
      :SkipIt
    /next LootSlot
    /if (${verbosity}>=1) /${channel} ** Done looting ${Target.CleanName}
    :DoneLooting
    /delay 5
    /notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup 
    /delay 5
  }
/return

Oh and now I am getting this message:
"Looting such and such corpse"
"Usage: /vercalc <vername><forumula>"
"Empty Corpse"

alll the time.. and corpses arent empty lol. i messed this one up haha, epic failure on my behalf

anybody modified this to work with the new moveutils yet? Ive tried, but not having any luck :(

Just use the mq2moveutils.dll from the 29th compile and it will work fine or your gonna have to adjust your macro.

Out of curiousity, what would be some of the main causes that would stop the rogue from getting a new target after awhile? This macro was working flawlessly for a couple weeks but has since stopped getting a new target after a few mobs. The only thing I did before it stopped working was getting the Dec. 13th compile. None of my hotkeys were changed and nothing else was loaded aside from what was normally ran.

Forgot to mention, if its helpful, once I do assist the main tank, the rogue moves and sticks/attacks once again and is good for another few mobs. Its just mainly the assisting of the MA is what gets bugged.

Ok, I've messed around with rogue helper and zerker helper alot recently. What I'm having problems with is that on the rogue version, my rogue will assist the MA without problems but then stop getting new targets after a while. Sometimes its after 2-3 mobs and sometimes I can run this for an hour or so before it starts to act up. Ive followed the instructions and done everything I can think of including deleting the ini and re-starting the mac.

As for the zerker verion, this one has not had one problem in getting new targets, no matter how long I run this macro. Only problem is, is that I run a rogue so this doesnt really move to the back of the mob as fast and rh 6.0and I cant get any setting to fire backstab from the side nor the front depending on where my rogue attacks from. Also, since it is for a zerker, I do lose alot of dps from not firing the other discs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I'm running out of ideas on how to make the assist mechanics of the rogue helper run as smooth as the zerker helper.

I believe its something with autoevading from both MQ2melee and RH that causes it, my rogue never has problems after I do /melee evade=0

I believe its something with autoevading from both MQ2melee and RH that causes it, my rogue never has problems after I do /melee evade=0

Ill check that out. I know autoskills, melee, and rh mac are all running at the same time so perhaps it is a conflict in one program handling what the other wants to do as well. Thank you for the help, I'll try that in a bit.

help

Im having trouble with it doing my strike skill. I have assassins strike. Ive read the readme and tried everything. Can anyone help? my IM are always up AIM daywalkerbd YIM daywalkerbd420 ICQ 46062404. Will really apreciate it.