Macro FindClicky.mac by ChatWithThisName

Chatwiththisname

Learning2Code
Reaction score
So as I was leveling my characters up and buying random crap from the bazaar to upgrade my toons I got to wondering if any of my items had clickies on them.
I was going through looking at each individual item one at a time like I didn't know how to code or something. I was thinking to myself man I'm going to have to do this every time I upgrade my gear.

So I did what anyone who knows how to make scripts would do....I made a macro to check for me. Since keeping things to myself isn't my way I've decided to share it with you.

If you appreciate my work and want to help support me you can donate to me directly at Donate to ChatWithThisName for his hard work.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|FindClicky.mac by Chatwiththisname
|v1.0 ~ Initial release 1/2/2018
|Usage: /mac FindClicky
| /mac FindClicky All
| Above is same as /mac FindClicky
| /mac FindClicky Worn
| Above will only check for clickies in worn slots
| /mac FindClicky Inventory
| Above will only check inventory/container slots
|
|Purpose: Will search your worn slots and inventory
| for clickable items and output found items to
| the MQ2 Window
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Attachments

• FindClicky.mac
    3.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Chat you and htw, maybe few others need to get together, compare ideas - BIG WIN

You sure have some great ideas, PLEASE keep sharing. :) I wish I had some of your ability.

1) Maybe to expand on FindClicky, could it compare a baz item your inspecting to your matching current slot item (less augs of course) showing +/- diffs in a popup window?? Or even adding the aug stats to the inspected item for a real-use compare.
Now that would be automation. :rolleyes:

2) Then maybe an option to save the item to a watch/purchase list for future baz visits? (maybe you don't have funds atm or it requires a level/2.) Seems to always be a problem I face. While I'm repeatly dead/get nowhere due to my poor equipment, Lol. :mad:

3) Down the road, to really pimp it out :eek:, add a suggested 'buy/pass' evaluation based on current char's class.

Workable, or am I just out-to-lunch?

You sure have some great ideas, PLEASE keep sharing. :) I wish I had some of your ability.

1) Maybe to expand on FindClicky, could it compare a baz item your inspecting to your matching current slot item (less augs of course) showing +/- diffs in a popup window?? Or even adding the aug stats to the inspected item for a real-use compare.
Now that would be automation. :rolleyes:

2) Then maybe an option to save the item to a watch/purchase list for future baz visits? (maybe you don't have funds atm or it requires a level/2.) Seems to always be a problem I face. While I'm repeatly dead/get nowhere due to my poor equipment, Lol. :mad:

3) Down the road, to really pimp it out :eek:, add a suggested 'buy/pass' evaluation based on current char's class.

Workable, or am I just out-to-lunch?

It's only purpose was to find the clickies currently on you and report what you have to the output. It doesn't find them in the bazaar. So I suppose you're out to lunch. :)