EQDAB
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to bpt82282's post in the thread MQ2Bot and medding request with Love Love.
      local mq = require('mq') while true do if not mq.TLO.Me.Sitting() and not mq.TLO.Me.Casting.ID() and not mq.TLO.Me.Moving()...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to bpt82282's post in the thread MQ2Bot and medding request with Like Like.
      As a setting, i don't think so. But i also don't think bot makes you stand up unless it is trying to cast something or moving, so could...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to Norrathian's post in the thread MQ2Bot and medding request with Like Like.
      Is it possible to just have it not med if you're not in RESTING state? If you have cooldown, sitting doesn't help (and potentially...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to htw's post in the thread MQ2Bot and medding request with Like Like.
      There is no such check currently to allow you to customize it, behond MedStartAt, MedStopAt, and MedToFull
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to Norrathian's post in the thread MQ2Bot and medding request with Like Like.
      I've noticed after a mob killed, if the mana or endurance are below the medat threshold, he'll sit, but his ${Me.CombatState} is not...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to htw's post in the thread New TLP + Lua Bot with Like Like.
      What he said. However, with that said, we use the same base distro and for the most part plugins - and that includes dannet. Your...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to Rojadruid's post in the thread New TLP + Lua Bot with Like Like.
      IIRR no flavour of MQ is supported on a TLP. For them your on your own.
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to fromp92's post in the thread New TLP + Lua Bot with Like Like.
      Sorry for the complete newb question, I've been working on a Lua bot on FV for the past few months, I'm really happy with how its...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to htw's post in the thread MQ failing to initialize with Like Like.
      You are correct. dinput is commonly provided as a custom file with functions detoured/added that do various snoop checks. Sometimes...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to smjacobb's post in the thread MQ failing to initialize with Haha Haha.
      I am getting the following error on some EMU but not all. It seems that when I use a fresh eq install, MQ works fine, but as soon as I...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to Fry's post in the thread MQ failing to initialize with Like Like.
      MQ looks at the time stamp inside eqgame.exe to make sure it's injecting it's data into the correct spots. If timestamp is wrong, you...
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to htw's post in the thread Mq2 window with Love Love.
      It would be MQ2ChatWnd, i.e. /plugin mq2chatwnd Or use the console ctrl-~
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to loyal's post in the thread fish.mac with Wow Wow.
      I have been using /fish.mac for years but now it returns not a valid command. what should I be entering now?
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to bpt82282's post in the thread fish.mac with Like Like.
      guessing somehow you lost an alias for it if it had been working. /mac fish
    • EQDAB
      EQDAB reacted to im_that_uncle_tom's post in the thread toons for sale with Like Like.
      wts 3 115 zerkers all in mix of TOL tier 1 / tov tier 1 all spell purchased up to 115 comes with 100k plat incase any missed. has tov...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…