Search results

1. fdisku

Can someone give me a hand? (CD KEY FOR THIS PROGRAM)

hmmm Yea I didnt wanna pay for access to a site.. I saw a few like that was hoping someone had access.
  2. fdisku

Can someone give me a hand? (CD KEY FOR THIS PROGRAM)

I am in need of a Activation code for a program WINCDG PRO 3 If anyone could send the activation coe to me that would be awsome. Thanks in advance for the help . FDISKU
  3. fdisku

New "cheating" monitoring program?

hehe lol Ill take one JJ.. BTW its for sale not for sell.
  4. fdisku

Official Mugshot Thread

hmm He flies the copter so pretty sure he is a officer.
  5. fdisku

EQ server emu

Is there any way to have a EQ server of my own that can be used to play offline? I was thinking of starting one...any help would be appreciated.
  6. fdisku

BIG PROBLEM NEED HELP

ouch Knee caps + breaking = BAD
  7. fdisku

GM gave a "freebe"...

heh people make me laugh.
  8. fdisku

Raising Defense

pet No make it a pet around the same lvl or higher.
  9. fdisku

auto loot ?

hmm You know funny is funny but you seem to take it just a little to far. Every post i see you in your a smart ass, Just a hint lighten up or you might find no one will help you.
  10. fdisku

Baking

What a real easy thing to make for raising Baking from 200 to 300 or close?
  11. fdisku

Internet Censorship

WTF DOES HE NEED A PERSONAL FLUFFER? This is not a gay chat site or pickup bar. lol
  12. fdisku

MMOBugs Membership Prices

doh Ok so I voted wrong Fry change mine from just righht to to low. I would think that 39.95 is good for 6 months and 69.95 for a year sounds about right.
  13. fdisku

EQ Downtime Update

Sigh There goes my UI again....LMAO
  14. fdisku

Piggyzone stopping

hehe Ohh yea and the almost through my computer out the window time. When i forgot i was invised.....ROFL
  15. fdisku

Gearing characters

hmm And not only costly but I can tell you Druzzil Ro sucks ass for buying cultural armour....noone seems to make it except for a few races.
  16. fdisku

Fdisku - ?

? Not sure I know what you mean. I thought my post was pretty clear.. PM me if you have specific questions
  17. fdisku

Question about mq2cursor

COPY Copy it from yoru one computer and add it to yoru other. If it asked to rewrite the file then it is there if not yoru all set.
  18. fdisku

About the whole situation of our Warp and other plugins

lifetime I assure you I as a lifetime member do not or cannot see anything to do with plugins that are missing from the MMOBUGS mq2, I have the same copy you have and I miss it as well.
  19. fdisku

About The other guys! mq2oathsworn

DAMN! I was caught...lol Critical Information You have been banned from this forum. Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information. Admin one day mod later that day SHITCANNED the following morning...LOL well I tried