Official Mugshot Thread

Most likely he's a warrant...but then again, I could be wrong.

Warrent Officers fly in the Army! Enlisted fix em and Officers fuck everything up! That's the break down of it all.

Revival

Me and my son...who, of course, won't look at the camera:

Attachments

• 100_0821.JPG
    100_0821.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 56
doing a little boarding in the backyard. :)

000_0063.jpg

Warrent Officers fly in the Army! Enlisted fix em and Officers fuck everything up! That's the break down of it all.

lol that is pretty much the bottom line right there. I am a Warrant, I will fly till the day I retire. Regular Officers fly quite a bit untill they hit Captain then its all downhill from there, by the time they make Major they dont even know what the cockpit looks like anymore. Our Enlisted guys are the hard chargers that keep us in the air. Without all the Troopers in Armament, POL, Maintenance, and every other shop we would never get off the ground.

lol that is pretty much the bottom line right there. I am a Warrant, I will fly till the day I retire. Regular Officers fly quite a bit untill they hit Captain then its all downhill from there, by the time they make Major they dont even know what the cockpit looks like anymore. Our Enlisted guys are the hard chargers that keep us in the air. Without all the Troopers in Armament, POL, Maintenance, and every other shop we would never get off the ground.

I'm POL!! Converted to Refueling Maintenance. I love it!

Dis R me

i seem so short but General schwartz is like super tall lol. im the one on the right :p

1556847409_l1.jpg

Last edited:
Thought id already posted here , heh

4444_1014995670749_1700813572_28289_4764000_n.jpg

n622136912_284184_3812.jpg
<-- Im on teh right :)

the only thing worse than a brit.. a scot ! j/k im in caffeine overdosed delerium dont mind me :p love all (No homo)

the only thing worse than a brit.. a scot ! j/k im in caffeine overdosed delerium dont mind me :p love all (No homo)

Umm , England , Wales and Scottland = Britain , hence they all Brits...

Anyway , im English , not Scottish :p

kccuster049

check me out on myspace if you wanting to see what i look like.. keven custer