New "cheating" monitoring program?

Moofahsa

Reaction score
On my server there was a big discussion about a large serverwide banning going on. One guy said his guild lost at least a dozen members that were macro/ghosting.

i stayed out of the conversation, just curious if anyone heard anything as such

Last edited:
Last edited by Moofahsa : 43 Minutes Ago at 07:31 PM. Reason: added more info

lol... considering how much info is in there... wtf did you actually ADD?

What server, when, etc?

/yawn another person spreading more and more rumors. OMG my server had 15 bans because they were stupid to GK!!!! lol If they got banned they deserved it.

I have tin foil hates for sale still. 100% guaranteed to protect you from mass banning. only $9.95

Edit opps Thanks Fdisk just woke up mind not working correctly yet.

I have tin foil hates for sale still. 100% guaranteed to protect you from mass banning. only $9.95

100% i gotta call BS eveyone knows armadillo shell hats are the only 100% protection

100% i gotta call BS eveyone knows armadillo shell hats are the only 100% protection

Due to mass research Armadillo hates are now proven to only protect 100% against Aliens. While they do still protect 92.8% against SOE Mass banning. Tin Foil Hats are the way to go!

Awsome another thread to increase ppls post counts.

Yay!!

I would resale the famous JJ tin foil in Europe with only a 30pct admin charge. Contact me if you want to buy 2 or 3

LOL JJ you must still be asleep-it's hats not hates :).

eqisdead

Logically thinking, this isn't farfetched. Sure, it probably is rumors at this point, but WoW has had Warden for years, and it occasionally nails a lot of people in massive ban waves. SOE "could" do the same thing, but i think they also know how much revenue they will lose by doing so.

LOL JJ you must still be asleep-it's hats not hates :).

eqisdead

Naa that one I was just stupid.

As for the post count stuff. I do not need to try to boost my post count. I read 99.1% of all threads so I tend to reply a lot.

ibtl.gif

Well i can tell you i have lvled 7 toons to 75 maxed aa. None are banned as of yet . i find that if you ask all the people that do end up banned you will find they did not stay to them selfs warped outside of instance, misstelled a mq command, sold large amounts of stuff to the same barter. sold coins to ige or others or in just made a mastake
I let NO one know what i was doing put them in no guild and did my thing from coa to fully soltaris geared and to this date naver lost a char to banning suspended or rollback
lucky yes but some times you make you've on luck

Well i can tell you i have lvled 7 toons to 75 maxed aa. None are banned as of yet . i find that if you ask all the people that do end up banned you will find they did not stay to them selfs warped outside of instance, misstelled a mq command, sold large amounts of stuff to the same barter. sold coins to ige or others or in just made a mastake
I let NO one know what i was doing put them in no guild and did my thing from coa to fully soltaris geared and to this date naver lost a char to banning suspended or rollback
lucky yes but some times you make you've on luck

People petitioning you are the #1 cause of bannings/suspensions. What was said here is accurate. Its still luck, but when someone sees you coming in and out of anguish over and over cause you are using the lock bug, it draws attention to yourself...or warping...or /zone...or many of the other things less intelligent users do when people are around. I know no one that has been banned that didn't do some mistake outlined here. Its possible to get unlucky, but I really do not think they check outside petitions. Cause I've done enough to get banned 40 times over, and have not been hit once yet.

Running hacks the first day we release them qualifies as one of the things you shouldn't do (to cover the people that have gotten autobanned).

I'm sorry guys.

I contribute to the hackers and am trying to learn as much as I can.

I just thought I'd ask the experts :)

I guess I should learn to not speak unless spoken to 'round here!

Moof