About The other guys! mq2oathsworn

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdisku

You call that a tattoo? THIS is a tattoo!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As only one of you knew, I was working 007 on the other site, I have to admit I never received anything from them...not once not as a admin not as a mod nothing.

But before we get to involved

START YOUR CHARGE-BACKS NOW!!!!!!!

I will only say that one time!

I was told in a tell by Upsaint that he would never refund anyones money so the only way this is gonna work is if we all do it together.

I AM SORRY if I in any way made some of you feel it was OK to be there or that you thought I was betraying MMOBUGS in anyway....SHIT common I have the tattoo, how stupid could these people be?....lol

Also sorry JJ for banning you but I was trying to get in good with them....rofl I am sure you understand.

My real life best friend works for the Federal Government as a INTERNET fraud agent and I have spoke with him in depth about this site and the issues I have foreseen. He has assured me and I will post he letter of response to me once my email comes back up, That he will forward this to the Texas department of affair's if we are at all scammed by these people. So I sit and wait to see if my money is returned.

This was a scam since the day MMOBUGS ganked their stuff, so what do they do? They influence a MMOBUGS Dev to sell them the MMOBUGS.dll

Funny i have proof of that as well, Its truly a sad day and I hope the rest of the Dev's never allow this to happen again. Money is the root of all evil!

If you have been scammed by this site like I have please submit for a charge-back, if they refuse your charge-back please send me all your information you have on the transaction and the charge-back info as I will forward this to my buddy and he can in turn forward it to the Texas authorities.

If any of you are not seeing the pattern just a FYI we have all been told we will get a compile for the last 3 days and every day its the same thing, funny that Neum is running around claiming to have a copy and he is loving it so much but none else does. OH and CC FUCK YOU MORON! YOU THE WORST ONE OF UM ALL!

Here me people of Norrath* before you also end up screwed.

:eek:

* Spell check and in a hurry

DAMN! I was caught...lol

Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Admin one day mod later that day SHITCANNED the following morning...LOL well I tried​

Status
Not open for further replies.