Piggyzone stopping

icebox11

Lifetimer
Reaction score
At times I get stuck, say in Guild Lobby and stop chain-zoning with Magus targeted. I think this has happened before in other places where you have to /say something to an npc to zone. Something I don't have plugged or something set up wrong?

At times I get stuck, say in Guild Lobby and stop chain-zoning with Magus targeted. I think this has happened before in other places where you have to /say something to an npc to zone. Something I don't have plugged or something set up wrong?

It stops because you need to go to the magus or w/e and retype the /zone zonename command, happens anytime you are using an npc to go to a zone.

The NPC needs to be near you in order to port you.

Aye, but I think what piggy does is warp you inside the wall behind the magus and say the phrase...I don't always have to go run to her and type in what zone I want to continue on to for piggy to keep working, only messes up sometimes.

This is more noticeable on computers that suffer a little bit of zone lag. It sends the phrase before you've finished rendering the zone fully. You can just /sayt the phrase again until a real fix is in place.

I could see that...would be sweet if it checked if you zoned and do it again tho :D

hehe

Ohh yea and the almost through my computer out the window time.

When i forgot i was invised.....ROFL

It also does this when you haven't done the wayfarerer's stuff yet, they ask you 5 questions you have to answer based on a dialogue you had with an NPC... you dont get access to use the Magus until after that.