Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

The problem with it is that his economics are actually pretty foolproof (if not what he claims them to be).

He lives in his Mom's basement so given his prices he only needs to trick one gullible player into buying a package and he's pretty much earned his income for an entire month.

If this weren't true, I'd like to think he'd be gone by now.

This is by far the most enertaining thread on this site. Keep it coming!

I want to see more, let's dig up some more dirt on this twat.

** Edit **

Tapped his name into Google and this was the first thing it spat out at me.

Albert Arcuri CEO Clear Connection Wireless
Phone: 321-9477992
Fax:
12656 Victoria Place Cir Suit-1218
Orlando, Florida, 32828
U.S.A.

Someone go /bonk him

Last edited:
wow ok this is fucking weird lol. I actually know this guy, he is deff from orlando and he tried to date my friend Cassie Ralat when we were in HS. Hes a staton island wannabe pretty boy bitch. this is funny as hell HA gotta tell Cassie

wow ok this is fucking weird lol. I actually know this guy, he is deff from orlando and he tried to date my friend Cassie Ralat when we were in HS. Hes a staton island wannabe pretty boy bitch. this is funny as hell HA gotta tell Cassie

May I suggest a late night mugging? Or perhaps a friendly decoration of TP on his lawn? :p

After all the shit that he has done and that was "suppose" to have done or happen. Might as well leave this thread alone. The best thing you could problem "do" is shit in a bag and set it on fire on his doorstep. Everyone has his info so no more is needed. Only thing that should be post would be his new scams.

the user devestator on this board is albert. buyer beware.

Love you Dev

Necroman

l33t hax. i work for nsa, fbi, cia, mi6, and kgb. im very busy

Necroman

i do and devestator has the only copy i have ever emailed to anyone so make sure you ask him for it since i no longer maintain it and he does.

Necroman

I'm all for declining to post in this thread unless it's to alert people to a new identity or scam he's running. The size of this thread probably does wonders for his ego. This'll be my last post in this thread unless I have something new/concrete to report.

He is in someone's ass because he is still screwing people over. Look threw thread info is in here.

Tapped his name into Google and this was the first thing it spat out at me.

Phone: 321-9477992
Fax:
12656 Victoria Place Cir Suit-1218
Orlando, Florida, 32828
U.S.A.

Someone go /bonk him

I doubt this fucking retard is CEO of anything besides being ass fucked.

Its pretty easy to be the CEO of a business. Just cost a few $$ to buy the business license and make it an LLC

It costs even less to just write it down and put it on a website