Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

I get the best emails.

-------

The following message was sent to you via the MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter Contact Us form by Christopher ( mailto:SOE.Zatozia@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Zatozia. I am a GM with Everquest. I am not here to cause any problems with you. Truth be told mmobugs has brought alot of people back to Everquest. But we are after a certain person. We have been banning his accounts for quite some time, but he always comes back. Does GameSeller Pros., (Albert Arcuri) buy this 3rd party program from you? He has been hacking our game and making a profit from it while scamming our customers. We want to put an end to this. If you help us we will help you in return. Is Albert Arcuri one of your customers? Lets keep this conversation between us for now. Thank you.

Zatozia

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://mmobugs.com/index.php?pageid=Chat
IP Address: 173.169.206.184
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
Email: SOE.Zatozia@gmail.com

----

Gmail account? name Christopher? I Confirmed it wasn't Zatozia with the real Zatozia. IP traces to FL, so more than likely Albert himself. I got no idea what he wanted. I know he has access to these boards. IP doesn't trace to a member of this site.

He just wants you to write back and be like 'zOMG he is such an ass!" so he can fluff his ego by making himself think anyone here cares about him.

we are entertained, disgrace to the human race that one.

Yup - I'm sure everyone would expect a SOE rep to use Gmail for official mail.

Yup - I'm sure everyone would expect a SOE rep to use Gmail for official mail.

Let's face it... when you scam teenagers all day sometimes you're going to lose your "edge."

I'm just surprised no one has gotten pissed off enough yet to go beat the shit out of him and teach him a lesson.

I'm just surprised no one has gotten pissed off enough yet to go beat the shit out of him and teach him a lesson.

I just figure he hasn't scammed anyone who lives close enough to him yet. Someday he's going to cross someone who's liable to take it poorly, then that person is going to discover this guy lives within an hour of him and the magic will happen.

Our "friend" lol has put out a new video check it out

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M[/ame]

Bought an account from here and was stolen back within 3 days.

Bored

Was pretty bored so i figured Id have some fun with Albert Alcuri...........

You are now chatting with Patrick L (Sales / Support)
Patrick: Welcome to Game Seller Pros Live Help, how can I help you today?
Guest: got a question
Patrick: Hello there.
Patrick: How can I help you?
Guest: how much for a weapon
Guest: Ticka the greatblade
Patrick: Sure what were you looking for exactly?
Patrick: Ok one second.
Guest: k
Patrick: Can I get your class, level, and server? Please.
Guest: zek
Guest: sk
Guest: 75
Patrick: Thank you. One second please.
Guest: u there?
Patrick: Yes. I am here. Seeing what kind of quote I can give you on the Ticka and making sure our Zek crew is capable of that service.
Patrick: Ok the Ticka is going to be $499. Now we do have a disclaimer on our Raid Items. The Disclaimer states that we have 1 month to complete the service, there are no cash refunds on Raid Items. Now if for some very odd reason we can not complete that service for you, you will have a full in-store credit for the amount you have spent with us.
Guest: Wow 1 month is pretty lengthy, not sure if i can wait that long
Patrick: To be honest it will not take anywhere near a month to complete the service. However we do have to add the disclaimer on Raid Items as there is a very very small possibility that drop rate would permit our crew from completing the service.
Patrick: Just a precaution as you can understand.
Guest: Also im pretty skeptical, on mmobugs it says that Gamesellorpros will take your money and give nothing in return. I guess the CEO is a scam they say that has scammed peeps of cell phones etc. I just want 2 make sure im making the right decesion
Patrick: Well I am not sure what you have heard, but we are a Million Dollar
Patrick: Company and that would not be so if we did not follow through with our services.
Patrick: Also our services are 100% Guaranteed and 100% Legit. No hacks or 3rd Party Programs.
Guest: Interesting
Guest: Can you do it for 200
Guest: if so i will buy
Patrick: No that would not be possible. As most of our Raid Items are $699+.
Patrick: Now if you could put $350 or so upfront today we can start you on a payment plan for the Ticka then you can get the rest to us as soon as possible.
Guest: eq is a dying game though, 699 is a bit overpriced. My server only has a population of 3,745 including alts
Guest: 200 is best i can do =(
Patrick: Yes it will be $499 if you purchase tonight.
Guest: If so i can provide payment 2night
Guest: u there?
Patrick: Ok so you have $200 only tonight?
Guest: Yea
Patrick: Well the Ticka is going to be $499. Now if you can put $200 up front tonight we can lock you in on the $499 Special I am giving you tonight then you can get the rest of the $499 Balance to us as soon as you are able to. Also payment plan purchases are not completed until the balance is marked "Paid in Full." Just to be honest with you.
Guest: hmmm.....How do i know you are not a scammer? MMObugs says the CEO is is in Jail for fraud
Patrick: The CEO is actually out of the office right now. I assure you he is not in jail. Game Seller Pros has also been in Everquest for 4+ Years. I have been employed here for amost a year now.
Patrick: We do not participate in any kind of fraud. I assure you if we did, we would not be a Million Dollar Company.
Patrick: Also MMOBugs is a known HACKER Site.
Guest: Well thats pretty assuring then. Are you sure hes not in jail? 1 user stated that a couple people from the Forum have already beat him up due to his small frame or something to that extent and is used to be a nerd in high school that got bullied. I find it sad that the CEO had to go through that.
Patrick: We have many companies that are jealous of our services and our many satisfied customers.
Guest: Makes sense
Guest: Hopefully the CEO is not getting picked on anymore, kind of makes me sad....since im sincere can i get ticka for $100
Patrick: No our CEO is not in jail.
Patrick: No the Ticka is $499 or you have the option of going with the payment plan of $200 then getting the rest to us as soon as you are able to. Tonight only and those options will not be offered again.
Guest: If the CEO is allowed 1 free call, Do you think you can call him and ask him if I can get it for $100
Patrick: Have a great evening. Come back and see me when you are interested in one of our services. Take Care now.

Yeah, that's Albert you were talking to.

If you notice the chat log I posted, it said I was speaking with Albert A and when I said 'hey velcor' he told me he was albert fisher or something (since A is apparently for Fisher)

Yeah I figured it was him. I was tryin 2 piss him off so I could slowly turn the Conversation into something Hillarious but he didnt bite unfortunatly lol

GameScammerPros

Wow....$499 for 1 raid item. You can get a custom toon for cheaper than that.