Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

The ripoff report is old news.

More recently, he has been advertising 'Haiti Relief' packages on his website, where he supposedly donates part of the cost of your PL, gear, etc. to Haiti relief charities.

A new low, even for him.

Albert Arcuri is a slick fellow and a real piece of shit. I wish someone will get his ass.

The ripoff report is old news.

More recently, he has been advertising 'Haiti Relief' packages on his website, where he supposedly donates part of the cost of your PL, gear, etc. to Haiti relief charities.

A new low, even for him.

Wow that is low..I highly doubt he cares about Haiti or anyone else for that matter.

What a scumbag.:confused:

He pays his workers under the table for contracted work. Any one of them could get him in big trouble for not filing 1099 or W2 tax forms. As it is now, he takes credit for doing most (if not all) the actual man power behind the operation, when in fact he is subbing the work out to who knows how many people. Tens of thousands of dollars are being evaded. W0000000t

He pays his workers under the table for contracted work. Any one of them could get him in big trouble for not filing 1099 or W2 tax forms. As it is now, he takes credit for doing most (if not all) the actual man power behind the operation, when in fact he is subbing the work out to who knows how many people. Tens of thousands of dollars are being evaded. W0000000t

So yeah how do I do that.

I think you're operating under the mistaken impression that his outfit does much real work or makes much money.

He gets an order once a blue moon and fills it maybe 20 percent of the time.

He lives from paycheck to paycheck in mommy's house. In his case paychecks are every so often getting a gullible 16 year old to send him $300 by Western Union.

The thing I don't get is why people even buy from him anyway. His prices are ridiculously high. Look at his prices to do your epic. $250 just for an anguish orb, $234 for 1.0, $286 for 1.5, $375 for 2.0 (if you already have 1.5), or if you want a REALLY good package deal, he'll get you your 2.0 from scratch for only $499.

Most people charge like 10-20% of that for the same services. Anybody who shops around for a little while instead of buying from the first site that spams them in-game should realize that this is a rip-off even before they get scammed for their cash with nothing in return.

Anyone else always think of Peter from family guy and his volcano insurance experiance when you read this post? I picture albert like this guy!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO093fQunLI"]YouTube- Family Guy - Peter Griffin - Volcano Insurance[/ame]

Found our good friend Albert as one of our users again. His MMOBugs ID was eq33.

Just a warning for everyone, be careful who you do business with.

Fry is the man, even though he is an aussie.

Funny

Well.. here's a good first post for me.

Even though this thread is old...the address made something click in my head..... Don't know if he still lives in Victoria Place, its actually an apartment/condo complex. Pretty decent sized, expensive, and pretty good looking inside an out. Really close to UCF, Waterford Lakes shopping center.. .. and about 3 miles away from where I live...

Well then you have a mission my boy! We cant speak about the details here, but you know what we are getting at!

Fry will give you lifetime MMO to use while you sit in prison...its a good deal!

Well then you have a mission my boy! We cant speak about the details here, but you know what we are getting at!

Fry will give you lifetime MMO to use while you sit in prison...its a good deal!

LMAO! Prison is definitely NOT a place where I want to visit at anytime. :) Besides, this thread is older than my Fromundah Cheese.. I doubt he still lives there

Last edited:
oh snap! i live by UCF too, lets bring his ass down!

LMAO! Prison is definitely NOT a place where I want to visit at anytime. :) Besides, this thread is older than my Fromundah Cheese.. I doubt he still lives there

oh snap! i live by UCF too, lets bring his ass down!

haha.. we've probably seen the guy around then, but it never crossed our minds though. Hell, i've lived in Orlando for 26 years.. before there was even a Waterford Lakes (all of that was woods on both sides) Econ turned into a deadend, and was only paved up to Deerwood Elementary

Albert Scammed my brother...

My RL brother has done several small transactions with Albert at Gamesellerpros and then decided to order some bigger better items and Albert requested that he transfer his character to another server so the items could be farmed faster since his best crew worked on that specific server. As he waited week after week for nothing to happen after paying up front, Albert kept saying my guys computer blew up on him, ahh one of my guys died, and needed more time. He ended up transfering back after waiting three months and finally realizing he got screwd big time. I warn everyone that just because you have good luck with a guy that is a reported scammer on smaller items that are easy to deliver, when they offer shit that is to good to be true like full sets of the latest greatest raid gear then you will get what they had planned on giving you all along.....excuses, money lost and a bullshit story of soon, soon, soon.