Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

slimpicken5

Reaction score
hey all,

I made a purchase for some PLing on a site. i decided to cancel the transaction, now they are claiming they can have my account perma banned and wiped?? never heard of that?

Is there any credibility to this. can it get done?

Thanks for info

perma banned threat!!

Heyas,
I was curious if its possible for a website offering PP/PLing can get your account perma banned or Wiped, I had to cancel a transaction and that is what they are trying to threaten me with. lol.. No services were given to me yet so they are not out anything. I just wasn't sure HOW anyone could go about getting someone else perma banned/wiped.

Thanks

Heyas,
I was curious if its possible for a website offering PP/PLing can get your account perma banned or Wiped, I had to cancel a transaction and that is what they are trying to threaten me with. lol.. No services were given to me yet so they are not out anything. I just wasn't sure HOW anyone could go about getting someone else perma banned/wiped.

Thanks

thats what you get for using russians or the chinese!

Stay american use JJ!

thats what you get for using russians or the chinese!

Stay american use JJ!

I agree. I've purchased the use of the local JJ and I can say it's worth it. Of course I had to get on to him for not zipping me up the right way but hey, he got the job done and pretty quick like too ^_^. But on a serious note, JJ is quite honorable. He's not always an ass lol

Lol ok
but this still doesnt give me any info. You think i should be worried at all. The guy making the threats is a known scammer here, which i found out too late

also making threats to sue me and what not. I placed the order 1-2 days ago, i know I have 3 business days to cancell any custom order by federal law. I just dont want it to get to that.

If they have your station name I'm guessing there is a chance they could get it banned but it would be pretty hard to do I'd imagine.

Lol ok
but this still doesnt give me any info. You think i should be worried at all. The guy making the threats is a known scammer here, which i found out too late

Who exactly is the scammer that is known here?

Would tell them to kiss your a$$ and not worry about it.

LMFAO...

good ol' alburt alcuri mebe hrm....sounds about like the ONLY PL service that would "threaten" anyone anything. any legit business knows better....i've talked to this guy myself. on the phone. He's a pushy whiney lil dick. He wanted me to work for him, and then called every fkin day till i decided there's no fkin way im playing video games all day. regardless, if it is him tell him to go fuck himself and to kiss mine, jj's and your nutsacks...fuck at this point soe deserves to get to sue all these companies that are spamming they're servers w/ they're wares. it's bullshit. then to have someone actually threaten to get an act banned is getting rediculious.

if it is "albert" or gamesellerspro's...pls make a point to lemme know....i've just been waiting for a reason to fuck w/ this guy.

EDIT** there is no "perma ban" i just got a toon back thats been "perma banned" via the petition form. act has been banned for over a yr. & was released sunday!!

good ol' alburt alcuri mebe hrm....sounds about like the ONLY PL service that would "threaten" anyone anything. any legit business knows better....i've talked to this guy myself. on the phone. He's a pushy whiney lil dick. He wanted me to work for him, and then called every fkin day till i decided there's no fkin way im playing video games all day. regardless, if it is him tell him to go fuck himself and to kiss mine, jj's and your nutsacks...fuck at this point soe deserves to get to sue all these companies that are spamming they're servers w/ they're wares. it's bullshit. then to have someone actually threaten to get an act banned is getting rediculious.

if it is "albert" or gamesellerspro's...pls make a point to lemme know....i've just been waiting for a reason to fuck w/ this guy.

EDIT** there is no "perma ban" i just got a toon back thats been "perma banned" via the petition form. act has been banned for over a yr. & was released sunday!!

sounds like gamesellerspro. hmm doesnt JJ own that :p

Heyas,

Thanks

also making threats to sue me and what not. I placed the order 1-2 days ago, i know I have 3 business days to cancell any custom order by federal law. I just dont want it to get to that.

The virtual world doesn't really follow those rules being who you are dealing with very likely is based out of Russia or China. I was not joking when I made that comment. Unless they have a gm on the payroll I would not worry about it.

sounds like gamesellerspro. hmm doesnt JJ own that :p

Fuck that then I would have to pay taxes.

hey all,

I made a purchase for some PLing on a site. i decided to cancel the transaction, now they are claiming they can have my account perma banned and wiped?? never heard of that?

Is there any credibility to this. can it get done?

Thanks for info

I suppose its possible depending on what type of information they have about you. I would expect its a threat unless they have access to your character/account and intimately know your information.

Edit: Posts combined from two separate threads.

Ha, I had a runin with that guy too. I guess I rubbed him the wrong way, he's Italian and works out! This is an email I got back from him.

First off. Your initial attitude is a very bad way to start with me if you have any idea who I am. I own the largest sales company in Everquest 1. Im Italian 100% and work out every day of my life. I have a temper if someone gets on my bad side / tries me. I dont want to take that comment wrong. But It did itch me some: ) The one thing you have going for you is that your Military, so I have a feeling I just read that wrong. I respect all of my military 100%. I have many familiy members in the service as well as TOOOONS of clients and even 1 other employee currently who does very well.

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.
Game Seller Pros
407-879-0138

I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds like a half-assed threat that some grade school boy would make. LOL.

And on a side note:
1. Im Italian 100% and work out every day of my life.

What does being Italian have to do with anything? Albert is a complete idiot. You can work out everyday, be a tough guy, and threaten people all day with your lean toned muscle and bulging italian biceps but at the end of the day how is that going to fair against a gun? He makes no sense! :rolleyes:

Irish would have been a better example. I say just laugh at him

wheres that quote from IRC with the dude threatening to get JJ's accounts banned?! Suprised nobody brought that up yet.