Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Wtb were you thinking?

Looks like you've been a member here for almost 2 years AND you've seen this post and knew about the scammed but you still let your RL brother deal wig him? When you have some of the best and most reputable people offering power leveling and gearing services right here? Not to mention a community of supporters should you get scammed here. And still you let him.... If you were my brother I would kick you right in the nuts sir. Twice.

/boggle

Last edited:
just got this email form a former employee of his

-Anthony

Not only did this spamming piece of shit harass and annoy everyone he ever came in contact with, not only is he slow to deliver and quick to promise his spiel, not only is he rude, arrogant, persistent, etc. He just shared everyone's email with everyone else. God help any of you poor bastards who bought his stuff and trusted him to maintain your privacy, as he just shared your info with everyone including any SOE police who may be on his list. On one hand I say it kind of serves some of you right, more so, the violent reaction you should all have to this definitely serves this spamming piece of shit who has ignored every refusal and every demand to not be contacted

FYI: DONT DEAL WITH HIM !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like i almost bought from him along time ago... until he mentioned prices.... that was it for me, told him his prices were outragous and he started to drop them a bit.... just put him in spam lol, glad i never purchased anything

Random Offtopic... this thread is also related to CodeCompiler yes? I couldnt be arsed to read through 25 pages. But a MMOBugs search came up with this thread.

Code:
 http://www.facebook.com/CodeCompiler

Random Offtopic... this thread is also related to CodeCompiler yes? I couldnt be arsed to read through 25 pages. But a MMOBugs search came up with this thread.

Code:
 http://www.facebook.com/CodeCompiler

It's not, no, but you can lump him in the same quality of scene.

He had a new account named eqforever3 just if anyone delt with him. Be warned.

Like i threw out into the shoutbox, almost sold him some plat so thanks mods, devs and admins for figuring it out i appreciate it. He is now sending me emails saying "im not albert, i havent scammed anyone in my life" blah blah blah blah so i just /deleted his message and called it good!

He had a new account named eqforever3 just if anyone delt with him. Be warned.

Thanks for the heads up! He tried to make purchases from me, but I was a bit skeptical and backed out. Glad I did.

And thanks to all the mods and admin here for the hard work they put in to keep this site as safe as humanly possible for all buyers and sellers!

this douchbag will not quite

emailed me this

You are a character, Lol, Funny post on mmobugs... Never assume : )

Screwed you over badly? sigh, the things people make up are so funny... Just to clear things up for people like you. We are a million dollar business, we are 100% legit, and we are the largest sales company in EQ, hands down, and I highly doubt that will ever be contested. Be safe.

what he did to me

charged me for Tower raid gear and threw in his deal of 200 AA, and some other crap.

what happned

got a partial raid tower gear
No AA's
and whe confronted him is his reply: " i will let CSM handle this "

someone who does not work for him anymore

/what a scamer

Yeah, the way they determine (they being businesses) take a months sales and span that out 10 years. So he made alittle over 8 grand one month in sales and POOF! hes a million dollar company.

Far as the Biggest seller in eq. Remind him of IGXE, thsale, and the other companies that have actual commercials on tv... ya know... the ones that dont have to spam every 5 min in every chat channel, yet still make sales. rofl

Hes desperate, hes broke... Sad little king of a sad little hill with delusions of importance and self worth. lol

Another new account from him banned today, johnpep11.

He is messaging people after plat.

Was after mah platz, Ive alerted Fry to 2 of his banned alieses...alienasses....umm...his ultra gayness.....Just wanted to post here for a 2nd time...i mean really, im due....cause.....i need attention and table-dancing whores...

this Douchbag still owe me 170 AA's thatt i paid for , so when i tried to claim my lost aa's..here is what he wrote me:

Please forward this email to csm@gamesellerpros.com and she will take care of this after reviewing to make sure all negative posts have been removed- that includes mmobugs were we have already found plenty of postings from you. Once done we will knock this order out quickly. Be sure to email her now. And please do not join live chat again unless your making a purchase, thanks William. Looking forward to getting back on track

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.

Game Seller Pros Inc.

www.Gamesellerpros.com

This dude is a complete ASSHAT and douchbag, and i will NEVER remove any post about him or his company, so i guess i got screwed out of 170 AA's

leassoned learned

I reported albert and his website to IC3.gov as well as a few other places.
You guys should report him too if you have issues. I will be happy to help get a joint lawsuit together. let it be known how he is.
Don't worry about his threats, I called him out on it and he never showed.
He can't ban your accounts, he can only delete your toons if he has your info.
no matter how he makes things sound, he is constantly lieing and promising you more every time for a little more money.

But seriously just get your complaints up to fbi for threats and ic3 for internet fraud. he is a scammer that needs to be locked up.

-undead

Last edited:
I reported albert and his website to IC3.gov as well as a few other places.
You guys should report him too if you have issues. I will be happy to help get a joint lawsuit together. let it be known how he is.
Don't worry about his threats, I called him out on it and he never showed.
He can't ban your accounts, he can only delete your toons if he has your info.
no matter how he makes things sound, he is constantly lieing and promising you more every time for a little more money.

But seriously just get your complaints up to fbi for threats and ic3 for internet fraud. he is a scammer that needs to be locked up.

-undead

need a link

First, Everyone should be warned about this guy - google his name - this is not the first time he has ran a business scam -

I actually worked for albert for a short time. He is a piece of work that doesn't pay the people who do the work. He will come up with every little excuse in the world to not pay you and he would always be 5 orders behind on paying what he owes you.

They will stack up orders on people that do them and they are like a month old before they come to us anyways. He only has 1 person that can get raid gear but if your expecting to get last mob gear like BP, Legs or a earring from last boss he cant get it but will promise you he can. He knows he can't get it, and will just toss on 200aa, even tho you just threw $400 at him to get that gear.

I think he has threatening to sue me, and report me to SOE for like 2 years. Empty threats and that's about it.

btw his services are no where near legit. He fully knows all of the people that work for him use mq and box like 15 toons with active hacks and afk macros all day long.