The kinda of ASSHAT u will meet in EQ

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meet this TARD in old raiding guild

Became pal around EQ buddies, noticed he used MMO to do things, so i bought account here and also use it on occasion. This tard openly admitts to using MMO in game each time he logs in to various folks, when in fact dont MMO community members say NOT to openly admit guilt and to CHEAT SMART

He give me his account info, even though i dont need it, but WTF
I take a look at this asshat ARMy.and bout FAINT, he go 3 ACCt with max toons on each accout for total of 25 toons, non of which is AA or geared right. So being the so called friend i am , i do some reasearch on his toons to give him advice.

We have had in game confersation and here they are;

As a warrior, did u know that when u tell folks your AC it is unbuffed

NO it is not

really ???
WOW!!!!

So u /rage quit when i was trying to give u advice on your GIMP warrior!!!!............way to act like an adult

so i was going to give u the advice all the tanks who know ther class gave me, but i wont since u dont give a shit

GL on your Eq play

BTW,

This is your umbuffed AC 5,889, this is what folks ask for when making groups around a tank type

My advice: pick a class and work it till u know it inside and out, then move on to something different.

Your tank needs a shit ton of work according to [ XXXXX player ] ( the top tank on EQ), even wher u stand as a tank , u might not be able to tank a Wet paper bag according to him...ha ha ha.

we will farm some augs for u next time i log in, i have a list from SK site on where they are

Fuck u [ XXXXX player ] i dont need your /help

Really !!!

if u want to go down that road we can
/gloves are off

Ya ya ya a littl to late all my accounts are cancelled with password changed. I also sent them SoE the info about all your toons are 3rd party vendor purchased. Also showed them msgs in game showing that you admit to using MQ and BOT programs. So as I said and meant enjoy what little time you have remaining in game. Also never threaten anyone with a gun unless it is loaded and you intend to shoot them DEAD. So never threaten me again I do not react as a normal person does. I can and will reach out a touch you from a distance that no will hear anything.
The USA spent a lot of money and time on training people to reach out and touch people from long distance. Do not misunderstand this is not a threat this is a fact.

Have a nice day and live to enjoy plenty others and stop the harassment now!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

my final reply;

First off

Nice.now i got proff that u threatned my life

Welcome to the FBI coming to vist u

Second this will server as a written proof that u are a total asshat and that soe and i will take legal means against u for slander ......see u in court

Third i wounder if your so called GF would mind if u used her CC to play the game and take her money, identity theft his HUGE crime and u can spend up to 10 years in prison

Fourth who admitted to buying anything, i have a friend who loaned me his PW and i just played his toon whil;e he took a EQ break, and i emailed u the program that a former guide sent me on how the cleric merc is used in game

Really

U still want to go down this road

I would think with all the medical bills u about to aquire u would keep your mouth shut, but i guess now we really know who the retard is

* then he RAGED quit EQ........but still has account over here

let start with his warrior

idk what the hell you just said.. but some admin please god make it so this page cant be edited and we can post it in a hall of fame forum(tm).

If you read it from the bottom to top, it's about two retarded enemies falling in love.

Please allow me to introduce you to an acquaintance of mine.

We became friends whilst playing EverQuest. I noticed, through various forms of evidence, that he was a user of a well known hacking program. I inquired to his use, which lead me to use the program for myself. This man, ignoring the most basic of common sense, loudly proclaims that he uses said program. As you all know, that is in fact, not "Cheating Smarter".

For reasons unbeknownst to me, this gentlemen gave me the identification information for his accounts, entirely unprovoked. To my surprise he seemed to of collected a massive amount of Everquest characters spanning all of his accounts. I counted 25 characters in total, all of which were at the maximum obtainable level.

I noticed that these characters, though at the maximum level, were poorly maintained and handled. Being the kind gentleman I usually aspire to be, I decide to aide him in fixing this. I hit the books to acquire the best possible information for him. When I presented him with this information, he responded as follows:

Me: "Did you know, when presenting your warrior, you advertise his "Armor Class" as the unaltered stats, not including any form of 'buff'."

Him: "Why sir, I quite disagree with that statement"

Me: "I am not joshing you friend, that is the truth"

He then quit in a fit of unjustified rage.

I was quite upset as I was just trying to help him. I tried to persist. I gave him an example of unbuffed stats, but he would hear none of it. I showed him an example of a top class Warrior to compare to. I even offered to help him obtain that status!

He angrily informed me that he did not require my assistance.

I made my shock known.

This is the point where he decided that not only would he not accept my assistance, but he was going to declare an open feud.

I decided this action deserved some retribution. I turned in a list of misdeeds, along with a plethora of evidence, to the proper authorities.

He then threatened not only in game action, but life threatening action against my person. Please allow me to give you but a few of his quotes.

"I can and will reach out and touch you from a distance, you will not hear anything"

"The USA spent a lot of money and time on training people to do just that"

He then implied that these were not merely empty threats.

Realizing I could not reason with such an illogical person, I made my final statements:

"I have evidence of you threatening my life, and this shall not be taken lightly. I intend to bring these matters to the proper authorities. I am also aware that I am not the only person whom you have taken illegal actions against, and I intend to report those as well. Finally, your accusations will hold no merit and therefore, no weight."

We exchanged parting remarks and went along our way.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO

/THANKS DEMON FOR EDITING MY POST SO ALL CAN UNDERSTAND MY 5 GRADE WRITING

tl;dr version. 2 dudes meet over MQ2 and one gives the other advice, resulting in a partign of ways, reporting, threats to life and limb. Moral of the story: don't offer advice.

I don't know which was funnier. The original ( which sadly I tried to read twice ) or DemonH2's translation. Which is classic. Thumbs up!

You're 48??? you're acting like an 8 year old.

What is this shit and why do any of us care or want to know about it?