Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

The asshat is rearing his ugly head again, now that VOA is out

He has many more empty promises
Dont be a sucker !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reported albert and his website to IC3.gov as well as a few other places.
You guys should report him too if you have issues. I will be happy to help get a joint lawsuit together. let it be known how he is.
Don't worry about his threats, I called him out on it and he never showed.
He can't ban your accounts, he can only delete your toons if he has your info.
no matter how he makes things sound, he is constantly lieing and promising you more every time for a little more money.

But seriously just get your complaints up to fbi for threats and ic3 for internet fraud. he is a scammer that needs to be locked up.

-undead

need a link

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

notice when you go here and click to file a complaint, the next page pops this up..
If you think your life is in danger, contact your local or state police immediately!
If I was you I would go here and report Albert for making threats. I haven't done this but this is something they don't take lightly and will take immediate action. Give Albert a nice gift in jail.

Last edited:
Got this today. Sure we'll hear more about it soon.

gspisascam said:
Hey Fry,

I am a former employee of GSP and I have been screwed over to no end by Albert Arcuri himself. I remember him complaining about your website (yet using it avidly) and about how people "make stuff up" about him on here. Turns out, everything I read was true. Not only does he owe me $5,000 in back wages, but he fired me when I got upset about it and has refused to make payments to me. He threatens everyone, tells me I have to take him to court (with what money--he didn't pay me) and to make matters worse, him and I had a very close personal relationship. I assumed because of our personal relationship, he would take care of me and do the right thing, but I have learned quickly that there is no end to his heartlessness. He's a con man, with zero integrity and no moral compass. I want to spread the word and protect others from falling victim. For that reason, I've created a "fan page" on facebook where others can share their horror stories about dealing with this man. I wanted to post it up on the forums here, but a) I don't have a premium account and b) I'm not sure if that's within the terms of use. Perhaps you can take a look at the site yourself, "like" it and invite anyone you feel has been wronged by this company. I think it's about time someone puts an end to this and I may be the only one that can do it since I single-handedly ran the company for over a year. Here is the page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamesellerproscom-is-a-SCAM/157433414383574

If this isn't something you or your mmobugs members want to be a part of, I understand and I apologize for taking up your time. Feel free to e-mail me at gamesellerprosscam@gmail.com if you want to discuss.

Working and running the company for a year and he didn't figure out sooner that his "partner" was the biggest douche-scammer in the history of EverQuest (and probably other games)?

To be honest, I have no sympathy for him not being paid his due wages as an employee if he knew what was going on. He stated in that message to Fry that he saw all the complaints on these forums... That makes him part scammer too...ya know, the good 'ole thing called accomplice?!

Also, I could totally see this turning into a pity fest, feel sorry for him for being screwed over by is scam artist boss, get us to join his 'I hate Albert' FB fan club. Then, one day turn right around and say he's starting his own services and release Albert 2.0.

Working and running the company for a year and he didn't figure out sooner that his "partner" was the biggest douche-scammer in the history of EverQuest (and probably other games)?

To be honest, I have no sympathy for him not being paid his due wages as an employee if he knew what was going on. He stated in that message to Fry that he saw all the complaints on these forums... That makes him part scammer too...ya know, the good 'ole thing called accomplice?!

Also, I could totally see this turning into a pity fest, feel sorry for him for being screwed over by is scam artist boss, get us to join his 'I hate Albert' FB fan club. Then, one day turn right around and say he's starting his own services and release Albert 2.0.

^agree! I don't think this is his "Friend/Partner/Employee" I think its HIM trying to expand his customer base.

Call PayPal Immediately!!!

This company has no power or authority to ban your accounts. They just use scare tactics in an attempt to keep your money without providing the services purchased. Contact PayPal right away and let them know that the company has threatened you. The more complaints against their account the more likely they will be stopped from ripping people off in the future.

I am the one who wrote Fry that message and it is because of my personal relationship that I ended up in that situation. I had a job and he convinced me to leave it and come work for him. He promised me the WORLD and fooled me just like he fools everyone else. When complaints came in, I did my BEST to handle them and was CONSTANTLY telling him to stop threatening people and do the right thing. I was the conscience of this company and probably the reason why there were so few complaints as of late. But like everyone else in his path, I was getting taken advantage of. I was working around the clock, 7 days a week and not getting paid. I put up with it for a while because I cared about him as a person but when I finally did stand up for myself, he FIRED me. That shows how loyal he is and how much he repays the people he is indebted to. I am an honest and morally sound individual. Frequently he would threaten people or do things that I didn't agree with and I would speak up. Once I was even fired for REFUSING to do his dirty work and threaten a customer. I told him I wouldn't do something that I didn't feel was right. He re-hired me, but was LIVID that I wouldn't "obey" him. This guy is sick. And I don't mean that as an insult. He is ill. He truly to his very core believes that he does the right thing and that he is an honorable human being. I could post some UNBELIEVABLE e-mails here to prove just how self-righteous and completely delusional he is.

Here's the latest e-mail:

"I wrote you a long email, and then realized its pointless because your going to continue causing damage to my company regardless of whats wrong or right. At this point, Its best we handle this in court with our attorneys. All conversation is going to stop now so there is no need to email me back. It was by your will that my company is in the horrible situation that it is in now. You caused this, and I continued to be calm and kind and tried to work to pay you back all the while you were out massively damaging my companies reputation, company name, and my name alike. I have got myself in bad situations before because of my big heart, and I cant let it happen again. Your welcome to send your email to my clients, Its just going to result in you owing me even more money in the end, So hopefully your smart enough to make that decision on your own. Tomorrow I will meet with my attorney and our lawyers can handle this from here. You and I speaking via email is no longer sensible as you just continue to damage my business, threaten me, and cause me problems. If you want to give me your attorneys information I will supply my attorney with this info tomorrow during our meeting. I will be bringing in all of your emails, all of your threats, and all proof of the damages you have caused my business over the course of the past months. I suggest you don't take any further action, from here on out, our lawyers will handle this. We don't need to make this any more then it already is. You will be contacted by my attorney for the next step. Thank you, and have a good day.

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.
Game Seller Pros
***-***-****"

I'm particularly amused by the reference to his "big heart." Also, I've asked him for his attorney's info multiple times and he won't supply it. That's because he doesn't have one. He CLAIMED to have one hundreds of times during my employment there but the truth is he can't afford his own rent on his home much less legal counsel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the latest e-mail:

"I wrote you a long email, and then realized its pointless because your going to continue causing damage to my company regardless of whats wrong or right. At this point, Its best we handle this in court with our attorneys. All conversation is going to stop now so there is no need to email me back. It was by your will that my company is in the horrible situation that it is in now. You caused this, and I continued to be calm and kind and tried to work to pay you back all the while you were out massively damaging my companies reputation, company name, and my name alike. I have got myself in bad situations before because of my big heart, and I cant let it happen again. Your welcome to send your email to my clients, Its just going to result in you owing me even more money in the end, So hopefully your smart enough to make that decision on your own. Tomorrow I will meet with my attorney and our lawyers can handle this from here. You and I speaking via email is no longer sensible as you just continue to damage my business, threaten me, and cause me problems. If you want to give me your attorneys information I will supply my attorney with this info tomorrow during our meeting. I will be bringing in all of your emails, all of your threats, and all proof of the damages you have caused my business over the course of the past months. I suggest you don't take any further action, from here on out, our lawyers will handle this. We don't need to make this any more then it already is. You will be contacted by my attorney for the next step. Thank you, and have a good day.

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.
Game Seller Pros
***-***-****"

I'm particularly amused by the reference to his "big heart." Also, I've asked him for his attorney's info multiple times and he won't supply it. That's because he doesn't have one. He CLAIMED to have one hundreds of times during my employment there but the truth is he can't afford his own rent on his home much less legal counsel.

this douchbag lies alot: ie: i will bann all your toons and so forth, i would not sweat this guy he is pathatic and a complete scam artist

big mouth

This guy is all talk no action, in the past i've released all his personal info, home address, g/f name, phone number, father's name, mother's name... anything anyone wanted to know about this guy was easily, and stupidetly accessible from his facebook page. Which isn't hard to find if he hasn't messed with it in the past 2 years.

Anyway, he's threatened me with "legal" action multiple times, and even to fly out here to "kick my ass"... which he'd gladly meet my 45 real quick if he felt froggy enough.

Just laugh at him, and use the paypal chargeback function for not recieving payment. I did this when he tried to not pay me for a job i did for him, and held 6 of his clients information "hostage"... since he has to give the info to you in order to do the work. I wouldn't return the info until he paid me for my jobs. "posting old email". This was after a few heated IM's where i threatened to release his clients info on general chat, and turn them all in for using 3rd party sales stuff.

----------------

To: gamesellerpros@hotmail.com
Subject: My final notice
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 04:07:09 -0500

######: MMM Key, Crystallos Key, Ice Essence, Secondary, 2.0 Full

######: 2 Belts(for the clicky) Range, Back, Secondary, 2 Earth Essence, Fire Essence Air Essence, PL from 76-80

######: MMM Key, Crystallos Key, Back item, 2 rings, Ice Essence and PL from 71-80 (9 lvls)

######: <== don't worry about him, nothing really finished on his order.

16 Items (not counting keys) + 2 PLs that equal 13 LvLs PLed total after 70.

I just want my just dues man.

The work i did here is worth well over $300 and i'm sure you'll get paid 4x that... so it shouldn't hurt you to pay me for what i've done. Your a buisness man so do what a buisness man would and pay fairly for what i've done.

Nothing will be revealed about any of this long as i've been paid for my times worth.

-#####

#####,

As your closing pay, I am paying you the following for your completed work.

Necromancer - 2.0 Full - $150 , cryst key + loots - $50

Beast and SK - Im paying you for 1 full Crystallos suit $200

I belive its more then fair. $400 is in your paypal : ) thanks for your time and enjoy your day bud I hope all goes well~

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.
Game Seller Pros
407-879-0138

While I agree with you being pissed off and whatnot, going after clients who are innocent is well not cool. (unless I misunderstood)

Hopefully the 'innocent others' won't/don't get hurt in the attempt to get payed for what's owed to you.

Its amazing this guy is still out there trying to scam people.After all the exposure he has gotten and all his too good to be true claims one thing is evident.The guy must be making money off his scams or he would have given up long ago.Way back when he tried to scam me,then tried to recruit me to pl for him which I thought was hilarious.I must admit I did have some fun at his expense negotiating the work I would do for him.

At this point it is pretty incredible that this guy hasn't faced jail time yet. If you add up all his ill-gotten gains over the past several years, it's probably tens of thousands. We put people in prison for trying to sell $10 worth of weed, so why hasn't a cop knocked on his door yet? Everything he did has presumably left a paper trail -- emails, PayPal transactions, etc.

At this point it is pretty incredible that this guy hasn't faced jail time yet. If you add up all his ill-gotten gains over the past several years, it's probably tens of thousands. We put people in prison for trying to sell $10 worth of weed, so why hasn't a cop knocked on his door yet? Everything he did has presumably left a paper trail -- emails, PayPal transactions, etc.

The guy probably is not high priority for the feds, and the locals really wouldn't mess with him. Until the public becomes aware that people are running scams/sites like this only the stupid people will get taken. When some rich connected kid gets taken he might then pay the price but that is unlikely.

Lol ok
but this still doesnt give me any info. You think i should be worried at all. The guy making the threats is a known scammer here, which i found out too late

No they can't. just change password.