MMOBugs MQ2 Beta Server - Latest Release

I thought only client patched but not server due to a move or something in which case you can still use yesterday's exe.

Yep Looks like new EXE and doesn't work using old one

Updated for beta.

Code:
Updated for patch (beta)
Fixed MQ2MMOBzSrch, MQ2BzSrch, MQ2AutoLogin, MQ2Ifs, MQ2MakeMMOGroups
Fixed injection issue

Code:
Updated for patch (beta) MQ2MakeMMOGroups

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I'd never heard of this plugin before, so I checked the Wiki and there is nothing there for it. A forum search came up with 0 results. What is this one?

you sure this loader beta version works? havent been able to get mmobugs beta compile working besides the very first one that had issues

Yes sir. I do test before release. ;-)
BTW a person who shall remain nameless overwrite the beta loader with live one the other day.

If you check About or tray icon hint it needs to say beta.

If it doesn't then grab the beta zip and extract and overwrite your mmoloader.exe in your mq2 beta dir. Will be fine after that.

htw

LOL thanks I knew I wasnt that crazy.

We still love that nameless guy :)

But using eq version check on latest beta exe seems to think its live ? Won't inject.
Using wrong loader or different exe.

Fwiw eq version on beta exe will show live. That's expected. You would need to go by date.

htw

date matches just updated both. If I manually run "check for updates" on mmoloader it says there are some but never downloads them. also starts without the version mismatch error. That may be related to an error I get for plugin cloot so may not be a real problem.

Last edited:
date matches just updated both. If I manually run "check for updates" on mmoloader it says there are some but never downloads them. also starts without the version mismatch error. That may be related to an error I get for plugin cloot so may not be a real problem.
Right click and about. Does it say beta? And what version are your plugins?

"About" says beta. Plugin version 23.2.0.0 dated 10/26. No version error on load or when i manually try to inject.

K thats new one. Oct 25 is current compiled for. Need old exe or wait for us to update mq2.

Sorry, this post is in the wrong section. I'm moving it now

Last edited: