MMOBugs MQ2 Beta Server - Latest Release

Looks like they are back to doing daily exe's again.

Just did an update only to notice they pushed a new exe, so back to drawing board.

The daily patches are automated. The automated system fails on occassion, and they have to manually push it. If it fails on the weekend, it usually doesn't get pushed until Monday when the developers get in. It failed Saturday morning, so wasn't patched until Monday.

Looks like they are back to doing daily exe's again.

Just did an update only to notice they pushed a new exe, so back to drawing board.

dam was going to log onto beta today oh well.

Bumpty Bump.

MQ2 Beta updated for new Beta Progression server.

Active hacks such as warp and zone will be disabled for progression server for time being, we do not need the added attention to our community.

ya they patched in the morning beta sucks because they patch so often.

Either they patched this morning and broke it, or there's an issue with the MMOBugs patcher? It keeps failing to update "MQ2AutoRez.dll"?? :confused:

I updated MQ2AutoLogin to work with beta server - just patch it via loader.

htw

I am getting incorrect version now. It looks like they changed something in this mornings patch.

Hmmm, wonder if you just use the old eqgame.exe, if you can still log in. Someone needs to test this, as having to update every 24 hours is going to be rough.

I've updated MQ2 for Beta for latest eqgame.exe.

Here is link to eqgame.exe for this release to see if you can still log in with old exe when they patch in the next 12 hours.

Bad news, that client will not work, you get disconnected. Another update is necessary, at least from my testing.