MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Thx for the update. Buffs work now. Still crashes when camping tho, but no biggie.

crashing

Is any one else crashing when using their hotkey buttons ?? everytime i press a hotkey button like throne of heroes or ect i crash

Yes unfortunately, there is a problem with the ExecuteCmd declaration but it will be fixed in the next zip. ETA tomorrow.

A zip has now been released, I don't know when the test zip here will be updated but the fix is in.

thanxs for addressing the issues but still crashes after update 8(

We haven't done a release of EQMules changes yet as there is changes in MQ2DataTypes.cpp still being worked on to verify. I'll follow up on this today and try and get a new release out soon.

I was Ok with the previous build but now, with the new build, my bard and rogue are crashing after zoning. I will create a dump if it happens again.

Ok, all chars are crashing when I open the map *after zoning* on that chars window. Dump sent for one

Last edited:
crashing

not crashing at map , but crashing hotkeys, so far thats its but hard to test out other stuff when i cant use hot keys,, been over a week or more now cant box without this awesome tool. 8(

not crashing at map , but crashing hotkeys, so far thats its but hard to test out other stuff when i cant use hot keys,, been over a week or more now cant box without this awesome tool. 8(

Can you get me a more detailed explanation on your crash with hotkeys.

Is it clicking them with a mouse? or keyboard? or both? All AA/Ability hotkeys crashing you?

You tried default UI?
You running the latest version of MMOLoader?

I've tried to reproduce the crash but not had luck so need more details.

Thanks Fry - maps working without crash now :).

I'm not seeing any hotkey issues - Tested clickies/AA/Combat Abilities/Socials

Test was patched and is broken plus my login has stopped working.

On the Test server it is saying that the login does not exist.

Yet it is still working perfectly on the Live servers.

Checked test, is working now, might have taken a while to swap over.

As far as compile, I will mark it as DOWN, thanks for reporting.

htw