MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

This could take some time, not sure yet what's broken, going to be working on it today.

Hey Test server users. We haven't forgotten about you. There has been multiple new exe's released on the server and they have made quite a few changes.

Not sure if anyone mentioned, but there was a new eqgame on Test on the 18th. Looks like last mq2 build was 15th.

is Test MQ2 down

I've been away for a few weeks. I heard Test was mostly down for the past few days but it's up now. The compile seems recent but I am still getting the incorrect client message.

It is recent. For exe from yesterday (23rd).

However, they patched eqgame.exe yet again (is now May 24 2016 10:34:58).

So it's down until we update it.

Thanks for reporting it!

htw

I don't play test much, but I did just want to pop in here and say thank you to Fry, htw, and eqmule (any anyone else who contributed!) for putting so much work and effort into this over all these test changes. Your work is greatly appreciated!

Thank you devs for trying to keep with all the patches on Test.

Not sure but I think it's down again. I got the incorrect client version message this morning. I'm not sure when last Test patch was anymore.

If you right-click loader tray icon, then click EQ Version, and browse to where your eqgame.exe is for test, at least that way you can see date/time, and it'll give you an idea if it has patched. If that one is newer than the date/time posted here, for example, that says it's been updated, then you know.

htw