MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Test patch tonight

Doesn't seem like a big patch but what do I know . . .

Friday night patch

The A-holes did a small patch tonight but it seems to have messed up the Test compile.

Updated. Main highlights: Speed/warp/stealth should work, DayLight fixed, updated to core 20180529.

htw

MQ2 updated for test server.

It is not working. The game gets shutdown, client just crashes out every single time you load in after character select. It is happening on all three machines I have.

No crash is detected for a dump file to be uploaded.

MQ2 updated for test server.

It is not working. The game gets shutdown, client just crashes out every single time you load in after character select. It is happening on all three machines I have.

No crash is detected for a dump file to be uploaded.

I can't reproduce the problem. It's loading into game here with default plugins loaded.

All I can think of is it could be a certain plugin problem (MQ2DoCrack is normally a good reason for this, I see at least two docracks are broken), or could be a UI problem. Try messing with loaded plugins and get back to me to see if you can nail down what is causing it.

If you post what plugins you have loaded, it would give me a better idea on what to play with.

Fry.

MQ2 for Test server updated to fix ItemDisplay problem.

Still crashing after character select. No dump file or log is being created to send. Let me know if anything I can provide to help.

Thank you,

MQ2 updated for test server again

Just got home from work, sorry took so long to test/post.

Unfortunately, it is still crashing after character select. Some of my attempts now don't even make it to character select before crash.

Unfortunately, it is still crashing after character select. Some of my attempts now don't even make it to character select before crash.
Don't load MQ2Nav for now. Let me know if that fixes that issue up.

htw

Don't load MQ2Nav for now. Let me know if that fixes that issue up.

htw

Yes, I unselected MQ2Nav and it loaded. Once in the game, I manually loaded MQ2Nav via /plugin mq2nav and it instantly closed the client.

MOnday patch

I think Test was patched tonight. In any case, MQ2 down.