MMOBugs Emu Server Suggestion Thread

Lorekeeper

Reaction score
Title sums it up, Don't think we have one of these yet and I plan on staying on it so I thought I would create it for people who plan on playing it longterm to give some suggestions to Fry, Htw and the other mods on it.

I personally would like a NPC that teleports us to zones.

Yeah edit your macroquest.ini to fix the ranges and you should be able to zone.

A lot of people have said that /z brings them to a hot drop in Everfrost.
I updated titanium & sod this morning, to remove those restrictions if you are on mmobugs servers. Also, the /mqrange allows you to manipulate it in game, without any editing. Just FYI.

htw

Would it be too much to have regular accounts be able to zone like guides / GMs directly to a zone rather than chain zoning?

Any trick to getting npcs to respond to you? having trouble getting Rytan to buff me in TutorlalB

Any trick to getting npcs to respond to you? having trouble getting Rytan to buff me in TutorlalB

You need to stand really close to get npcs to respond.

We have quite a few issues to address.

- Lack of gear level 15+ is a major issue
- Need npc setup to grant all spells/disciplines rather than waiting for GM to do it.
- Zone teleport needs to be looked at if /zone isn't very reliable.

I agree, I gave up on 20-30 after like 4hours of dieing, I actually only earned 20% exp I died so much lol,

I went 20-30 relatively fast wearing nothing but cloth armor and summoned items. I only stopped leveling to wait for a friend to play with me.

A few suggestions:

FV No Drop rules
/SetHomeCity (I think that's the command on Live)
maybe a vendor for defiant in PoK near the spellbot
Buff Bots

I agree with Cuda.

FV Rulesets!
Vendor for Defiant gear for sure (it's just too damn useful to be anything else, save raid/group tier gear)
Buff bots, sure, that would be nice.

Also on said vendors, prismatic dye. My armor will not be complete unless it's bright queer ass flaming pink.

That is all.

Reminds me, you probably could edit a "/betabuff" that will add spells to your book direct and whatever else.

Its funny how much more you want to trivialize the game. Defient imo ruined the first 8 expansions when exp gear at lvl 50 was better then raid gear at 60.

I don't want to not have to grind for gear, I just wanna be able to get to atleast 50 until 50. Fry faces a dilemma on this problem lol.

- Newbie armor venders added to all classes in PoK
- #zone command enabled, for serverside #zone to any zone you are allowed to zone into.
- NPC added to PoK to grant all spells up to level 65

Mercs.

Is it possible to get merc vendors in PoK?

If using the SoD client they should be part of the game client side, no?

Its funny how much more you want to trivialize the game. Defient imo ruined the first 8 expansions when exp gear at lvl 50 was better then raid gear at 60.

I figured this server was just about having fun and tooling around. There are plenty of servers available that don't "trivialize the game".