MMOBugs Emu Server Suggestion Thread

Probably a stupid question, but did you click the block in the sand? Had the same problem on another emu server, but got it to work.

Probably a stupid question, but did you click the block in the sand? Had the same problem on another emu server, but got it to work.

I clicked on everything and warped and zwarped just about everywhere I could. What it is is a tower that is a copy of one very close but it is under the sand. Strange to say the least.

macs

just a question of what macs you guys are having any luck with. My shambot crashes, afcleric crashes, keep getting no such xtarget with all the devestator macs I have (i think it has something to do with mercs even though I have merc control turned off in ini)

just a question of what macs you guys are having any luck with. My shambot crashes, afcleric crashes, keep getting no such xtarget with all the devestator macs I have (i think it has something to do with mercs even though I have merc control turned off in ini)

My macs do not currently work on EMU servers. They use a lot of the newer features of MQ that aren't available on EMU. I'm going to be looking into it this week / weekend to see what all would be involved with getting them working on EMU.

I would like to see an armor crafting system--D2 comes to mind. Crafting items that yield random (but guided) results would be interesting. It may take a lot of work/planning to make it successful, but is a viable option.

I would also like to see some mega-raid options (sleeper comes to mind). 80+ man raids would be cool. Maybe something like 200-300 is excessive (like for the sleeper), but it might be worth having something like that in existence, even if no one does it.

Crafting system would be legit as well as seeing that prismatic transparent dragon lay waste to Velious!

Considering it's an emu, I'd probably put a raid boss or two in the open world in their respective zones just for sng. You don't see anything like that on live.

So like a fifty foot tall fippy that lays waste to qeynos?

It would be amazing if there was an attack by a raid mob on a city, that actually had real consequences if he was not defeated. All kinds of ideas are popping into my head :D

It can easily be done, although I wouldn't want the actions to be permanent.

Reversible, not permanent--except perhaps some kind of permanent changes--IE the WFP wall lay in ruins, or a dark merchant sticks around the city after said raid mob is defeated.

Like if WFP fails to defend against the boss, the guards get replaced for a while and KOS (but perhaps won't have SI). To gain control again, defeat the boss who's been hanging out there--or a bunch of people cooperate to gather 7 shards from around norrath that combine in a water bath in front of WFP that defeats the boss or allows access to the boss.

How many people play on this server? I'm going to install soon. I'm getting excited about it.

I'd put non aggro raid mobs in those zones, Qeynos, in towns, doesn't matter.

Hell, tweak up Priest of Discords and give him a loot table. That shit was legit.

I wouldn't worry about an attempt in balancing things out. The open use of MQ and vendors in PoK already tossed that out the window.

Makes things extreme. Discord rulesets with non aggro raid bosses in zones!

Finish the sleepers line. After you awake him he wrecks everything. What if after you kill him you have to group up and stop him from wrecking everything he did normaly. That would be a good start.

I would like to see some attempt at balance, and I think it would be good to have these mobs aggroable. If they aren't aggroable and too difficult, there might not be reason enough to kill them. Of course, the town will need something desirable so people have a reason to go there/get the town back.

Starting with the sleeper would be appropriate.

----

On another topic, what about guild quests? 1 per expansion or something.

something to help with tradeskills would be nice. Not enough plat or players to be farming items needed for stuff like pop armor piece components. Have the ornate robe pattern but can't do anything with it.

something to help with tradeskills would be nice. Not enough plat or players to be farming items needed for stuff like pop armor piece components. Have the ornate robe pattern but can't do anything with it.

Just tweak the lvl needed to make the PoP TS armor

would there be a reason i crash trying to zone into sol ro in pop? not that i've come up with a solution to training up tradeskills to make the components like ethereal sheets needed for pop armor.

Make some of the shammy potions available on the vendors...i.e Distillate of Skinspikes

I think we're going to get rid of the mmobugs emu server.

Nobody was ever online. The server has been down for last two weeks and not a single word was said about it.

i know the zone # makes it to where you warp to a zone with no chaining right?

but how do you implement the command i never see # attached to zone names