2011 Tradeskill macros

so ive searched and searched (preemptive disclaimer) for answer and cant find so please any help

all i want to do is fish , ill keep all and sort it later. is there a simple way to do this for someone that dont understand any of this ?

if i type /mac fishing in game i get a bunch on lines ... so i know i have ability but i cant find way to alter settings, no wiki for fishing mac i mean

thanks in adance

deez

so ive searched and searched (preemptive disclaimer) for answer and cant find so please any help

all i want to do is fish , ill keep all and sort it later. is there a simple way to do this for someone that dont understand any of this ?

if i type /mac fishing in game i get a bunch on lines ... so i know i have ability but i cant find way to alter settings, no wiki for fishing mac i mean

thanks in adance

deez

| This code is designed for Abysmal Sea
|
| *** FOR THIS CODE TO WORK ***
| You need to Stand infront of Duath Untez (ACROSS HALL FROM BANKERS)
| You need to be in the first person view

not sure if this one works but

Code:
#turbo

#event BrokenPole "#*#You can't fish without a fishing pole, go buy one.#*#"
#event NoBait "#*#You can't fish without fishing bait, go buy some.#*#"

Sub Main
    /cleanup
    :Fish
        /call CheckPole 
        /doability Fishing
        /delay 65 
        /doevents

/if (!${Cursor.ID}) /goto :Fish

/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Tattered Cloth Sandal]}) {
            /destroy
            /delay 1s
        } else {
            /if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Rusty Dagger]}) {
                /destroy
                /delay 1s
            } else {
                /call KeepItem
            }
      }
   /goto :Fish
/return

Sub KeepItem
   /if (${Cursor.Name.NotEqual[Fish Scales]}) /echo Caught ${Cursor.Name}
   /notify InventoryWindow IW_CharacterView leftmouseup
/return

Sub CheckPole
   /if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].Name.Find[Fishing Pole]}) /return
   /echo  You need to put your fishing pole in your primary hand.
   /endm
/return

Sub Event_BrokenPole
   /endmacro
/return

Sub Event_NoBait
   /endmacro
/return

Don't know if these are still being updated.. Quick Question.

I am trying to get few tradeskills up and noticing when I run the macro it gets to the forage types in the word and doesn't search for the item. Then stops the macro. Any fix for this currently?

Anything like this that will work for progression servers?

CommonSubs.inc

line 54
/call Type "${ItemTo}"
change to
/call Type ${ItemTo}

line 55
/delay 1m ${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_SearchButton].Enabled}
change to
/delay 10s

${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_SearchButton].Enabled}
broken always return true

only test fletch.mac
-------------------------
jc to 300
279~287 Diamond
288~295 Blue Diamond
296~300 Blue Diamond ,Velium bar
Thurgadin Talem Tucter @ -334, -71, 3, Inside jewelry shop

Attachments

• jc.ini
    1,011 bytes · Views: 2
  • Jeweler.mac
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Poisonmaking

I'm trying to train up poisonmaking, but when I run the mac, it combines once, closes the ts window, then sells the combine and rebuys the reagents instead of expending all of the reagents before rebuying. Any fix for this?

I have to add a delay right before searching for the right receipy in the list, server was taking longer then usual to send receipy list.

/delay 5s

was perfect ..
smith macro was working fine ...
did 1-115 :)

s0rCieR
now i need do to cooking ...
mq2 is down :(

cooking = patty melts i think in drakking noobie zone?

Does this fletch macro run in TLP server??
I am at Vulak Server.
I got error window same to derekrh .

Does any one know?

nothing has been created for TLP servers. maybe one day.

The Army has moved me to Fort POLK LA. and I am in transition .. so no house yet... and not sure how long its gonna take to find one in this place :cool:.

Hopefully when i get back online i can spend some time working these macros.... retest them all and put back in the OLD SChool TS functions.

Army

Enjoy the humidity brother. BTW, don't you just love that? You go in to work one day, next thing you know, you're holding orders in your hand to be relocated. Great stuff eh?

doesn't work for me, none of them. It's like with the new UI they can't find recipes at all, so unless I manually click "search" and at higher levels, add the additional information it doesn't search for, it fails =(

Tinker BOT Crashing

The trade bots are working great few buy issues which I have fixed (the variable to end the buy was set to equal 0 but if you have larger amount in packs it brings it into minus so have to change the end variable to <1) but for some reason the Tinker one is crashing my client not sure why because it isnt up long enough for me to read the error.

The tinker is ok my apologies had toolbox in wrong spot

Last edited:
any idea why my toons won't buy fromt eh merchants? if i click the buy and qty buttons then the mac will contiune. i'm talking about the jewerly one

any idea why my toons won't buy fromt eh merchants? if i click the buy and qty buttons then the mac will contiune. i'm talking about the jewerly one
I'll try to take a look at it here shortly. I've never used them, so be patient. ;)

htw

If it helps narrow it down, I think the problem is in the buy sub routines in buy.inc, from the common folder, not specific to any one TS macro.

I read over at MQ2.com about something with /buyitem not working

If it helps narrow it down, I think the problem is in the buy sub routines in buy.inc, from the common folder, not specific to any one TS macro.

Yeah, soon as I loaded it, saw it wouldn't buy.

I read over at MQ2.com about something with /buyitem not working

Yep, /buyitem is not working, due to the merchantwnd class being incorrect.

I wrote a workaround, and have it working properly. While I was at it, I also fixed the 'old school' part (i.e., Experiment), so you don't have to make 1 of each item that are not in your recipe list.

I'll post the updated files, with a few notes, in a few minutes.

htw

• Updated common files.
  • Updated Jeweler.mac
  • Fixed 'old school' experiment mode (JC)
  • Fixed timeouts due to Enabled being currently incorrect for Window TLO
Ok, so here are a few suggestions, use them if you wish. If you do, you'll likely have better results around inventory handling, finditem, etc.

1. Log into game, and arrange your inventory. The TS macros want like 4 bags empty (that's because it does max 40 combines at a time), so if you have 40 empty slots amongst bags 1 through 7, you are golden.
  2. Regarding the comment in #1, for best results, put your empty bags (or partial empty bags) to use, in the top 7 bag slots of your main inventory.
  3. Remember that the TS container, for those that don't use enviro (e.g., an oven, forge, whatever), needs to be in bag slot #8 (4th down, right side, for default UI).
  4. Try not to use bag slots 9 and 10 for anything.
  5. After you have arranged your bags & TS container, do: /loadskin
  6. You can use your custom UI, but if you have any issue, try using Default UI.
  7. Now, after you did your arrangement and loadskin, camp to desktop.
  8. Log back into the toon.
  9. One more time do: loadskin
  10. Follow the instructions at this point at the top of the macro. The default max JC is set to 190, you can find it near the top of Jeweler.mac, you can set it to do what you want (based on your JC.ini) - for example, using the default provided JC.ini, you could set your max skill to 279 (Platinum Ruby Veil). However, if gold is as high as you want, leave it at the default (190). The entry is on line 89: /varset SkillMaxWanted 190
Overwrite Jeweler.mac in your .\Macros folder.
Overwrite the various .inc files in your .\Macros\common folder.

htw

Last edited: