2011 Tradeskill macros

My UI is good with regard to opening the fletching kit (i.e. It's the new UI). I also know changing the max skill in the macro won't affect my particular issue.

I'll try moving my kit around again, but i did try both possible slots (the #8 slot if counted vertically or horizontally, without luck). Got the same error each time.

furthur clairification.. its not the bag thats the problem .. its the itemnotify .. just not sure why your having issue and i am not

your slot is right

Army.

My UI is good with regard to opening the fletching kit (i.e. It's the new UI). I also know changing the max skill in the macro won't affect my particular issue.

I'll try moving my kit around again, but i did try both possible slots (the #8 slot if counted vertically or horizontally, without luck). Got the same error each time.

furthur clairification.. its not the bag thats the problem .. its the itemnotify .. just not sure why your having issue and i am not

your slot is right

Army.

I tried copying and pasting what you suggested (basically the line right out of the macro) and got the same error as a result. I then tried moving my fletching kit to a different slot to check those, and also got the same errors.

*edit* And also, just in case, I tried all the ohter slots too... (didn't change the line to copy into mq window, just moved the fletching kit around). Same error.

Last edited:
looks like JC has a few problems. first is line 200 (missing a closing }) and another on line 281

Just tried to use alchemy mac. Current skill is 31. It bought materials then CTD after closing bags. Didn't open container.

-EDIT-

Ok, htw hooked me up with the line of code to fix the CTD issue. Need to change /nomodkey /itemnotify pack8 rightmouse up to
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${Me.Inventory[pack8].InvSlot} rightmouseup

That fixed that problem. Now, next issue, won't move to buy from merchants and some of the trivials have changed. Will post the new ones as I find them. Following your recipes in the ini.

Last edited:
JC on line 115 -- you're using FindItem, changing to FindItemCount fixes it, same with 104. I've now sunk 30kpp and gotten JC up to 279.

JC, line 200:

/if (${Ingredcount} > 40) /varset {Ingredcount} 40

to

/if (${Ingredcount} > 40) /varset Ingredcount 40

Just tried to use alchemy mac. Current skill is 31. It bought materials then CTD after closing bags. Didn't open container.

-EDIT-

Ok, htw hooked me up with the line of code to fix the CTD issue. Need to change /nomodkey /itemnotify pack8 rightmouse up to

That fixed that problem. Now, next issue, won't move to buy from merchants and some of the trivials have changed. Will post the new ones as I find them. Following your recipes in the ini.

Making this change in the Fletching macro fixed that one, too.

Also, one thing to be careful of is lots of people changed their .ini when HoT came out to not loot horizontally. If you changed your .ini to loot vertically your bag slots are off and your UI container needs to be a different slot... like this:

|1|6|
|2|7|
|3|8|
|4|9|
|5|

Moral of the story though is its working now. Thanks everyone.

not sure why but

/nomodkey /itemnotify ${Me.Inventory[pack8].InvSlot}

and

/nomodkey /itemnotify pack8 rightmouse

both work for me

I will update all the macros so the first line is in them all.

-EDIT-

Making this change in the Fletching macro fixed that one, too.

Also, one thing to be careful of is lots of people changed their .ini when HoT came out to not loot horizontally. If you changed your .ini to loot vertically your bag slots are off and your UI container needs to be a different slot... like this:

|1|6|
|2|7|
|3|8|
|4|9|
|5|

Moral of the story though is its working now. Thanks everyone.

i am not sure how you change the ini to loot horizonatally ... so i will put both diagrams in to the macros .. and let people figure out which way they got it

ARMY

Tried out pottery, it's not deleting the items it makes. Keeps trying to sell them off.

Skill is less than fifty. Not sure what issue is lol. And later on this evening, gonna post the new trivials for alchemy as a large portion of them have changed.

Aerated Pot Shell recipe?

change line 324
From /if (!${CombItemName.Equal[""SBC""]} /call Sell ${ItemTo}

To /if (!${CombItemName.Equal[""SBC""]} && !${CombItemName.Equal[""APS""]}) /call Sell ${ItemTo}

that should skip trying to sell it..

I will update thread.

New Trivs for alchemy:
Distillate of Immunization II 55
Distillate of Immunization III 83
Philter of Wolf II 100
Philter of Wolf III 135
Distillate of Skinspikes VI 178
Philter of Wolf V 210

New Trivs for alchemy:
Distillate of Immunization II 55
Distillate of Immunization III 83
Philter of Wolf II 100
Philter of Wolf III 135
Distillate of Skinspikes VI 178
Philter of Wolf V 210

Dulak are all those found in the recipe list? if so i will update the macro tomorrow.. with teh ingredients and such

Yup they are there. I had to use combine mac though. The alchemy one wouldn't move to buy from vendors. Dunno why.

-EDIT-

Currently using potter mac and it's working quite well. Kinda confused me a second with the way it left the merchant window open but it's all good now lol.

Last edited:
yeah potter is a BUGGER.. there are hardly any recipes in the recipe list.. and only way i could get you any skill ups with out a player learning a recipe... was to buy the lore ingredient..

After its done thought you have to learn recipes.. but now your closer.. and should get them pretty quick.

ARMY