2011 Tradeskill macros

Since the patch noticed that when using an enviro containers for tradeskilling the /left click item command won't open the container to find recipes and do combines, any chance of a fix?

Same

Since the patch noticed that when using an enviro containers for tradeskilling the /left click item command won't open the container to find recipes and do combines, any chance of a fix?
I've fixed this, but it will require a full update. I will try to push one here in a little while.

htw

Having a problem with kaladim.mac. After it creates Soda Water and moves to the NPC named Uiyaniv Tu'Vrozix to make Celestial Essences, it ends the macro with the error: [MQ2] Couldn't find Soda.

Not sure why it's looking for soda on that step, but I've tried it with Soda in inventory as well and it still errors.

Having a problem with kaladim.mac. After it creates Soda Water and moves to the NPC named Uiyaniv Tu'Vrozix to make Celestial Essences, it ends the macro with the error: [MQ2] Couldn't find Soda.

Not sure why it's looking for soda on that step, but I've tried it with Soda in inventory as well and it still errors.
I'll take a look at that one soon as I can, I have not updated it yet.

htw

What inventory slot do you have the mixing bowl in? When the macro was originally made there were only 8 inventory slot so in the macro the bowl needs to be in inventory slot 8. If that is what the problem is you can change this line in the macro so the mixing bowl is in slot 10 like most other TS macros:

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Make the CE
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/itemnotify ${Me.Inventory[pack8].InvSlot} rightmouseup

To:

/itemnotify ${Me.Inventory[pack10].InvSlot} rightmouseup

There is one thing I'm confused about,

The tailoring macro ( I know a new one hasn't been done yet, but figured I'd try it), all the macros thusfar have been for Abysmal sea, this one says it is as well, but then says | You need to Stand near Kwyllon Geerlok in GULF OF GUNTHAK Lighthouse.

Gulf of Gunthak is not Abysmal sea lol

yes problem i just downloaded mac smith the new one and they buy ore non stop i stoper manually after all bag are full of ore like 100 stack )

The smithing Mac is still doing this =-(

It looks like it is mostly good, as when I finally forced the merchant window closed during its ore buying spree, it heads towards the smith, then makes a beeline for another merchant, then back to the smith, but cant make anything cause its missing enchanted ore and a smithy hammer. Then it goes to sell off whatever it made (nothing).

So most of the macro appears ok, I'm going to try purchasing a smithy hammer and see where I find this ore, maybe If I have that present it will work out.

It probably needs an inventory check for whatever the components are, and isn't doing it. Or it's doing it, but allowing a partial match, and it shouldn't.

I think I tested this one, when I 'fixed' it (wouldn't buy/sell at all, etc.), for only the lower basic sets. What skill level and combines are you trying to use it for? I can add it to my todo list. ;)

htw

It probably needs an inventory check for whatever the components are, and isn't doing it. Or it's doing it, but allowing a partial match, and it shouldn't.

I think I tested this one, when I 'fixed' it (wouldn't buy/sell at all, etc.), for only the lower basic sets. What skill level and combines are you trying to use it for? I can add it to my todo list. ;)

htw

Well, believe it or not this all started when I made a monk twink, then got doing his epic, then found out you basically have to learn every damn TS to properly do the quest lol.

I started out at skill level 0, it was trying to do the first rec sheet metal, but would continue to buy Ore (alot of it). If I canceled the vendor window with escape, it will walk to the merchant for water flasks, but didnt open his window (this may be cause I had them already, not sure), but then headed to the forge, but got hinky.

I didn't have a smithy hammer though, this could be why, however, that would not cause the original issue (the macro non-stop buying ore), if somehow the routine used to verify how much ore your buying (I think it says either 30 or 60) could be fixed, I think the macro should be all good =0

However, smithing is easy to do manually, as the combines are listed in the mac and the mats are all within a few feet of each other.

If you were going to look at one I would much rather ya use the time to look into the tailoring one, that was ultimately the biggest PITA of skills to level up. The stuff listed in the macro is very odd and I dont see how it would work at all, though that may just be my inexperience.

The alchemy, Baking, and Pottery Macs worked flawlessly. Thanks for taking the time to do these!

Running brewing and when it gets to making the vegetables it will buy the stuff then start combine with the mixing bowl and i get this

{} pairing ran into another subroutine
brew.mac@480 (Event_Skillup):/if
(${Me.Skill[Brewing]}>${OldSkill}){
common/CommonSubs.inc@112 (DoCombines):/notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmoustup common/CommonSubs.inc@76 (ChooseRecipe):/call DoCombine
brew.mac@472 (MakeVeg):/call ChooseRecipe
brew.mac@215 (Main):/call MakeVeg

Any ideas?

Running brewing and when it gets to making the vegetables it will buy the stuff then start combine with the mixing bowl and i get this

{} pairing ran into another subroutine
brew.mac@480 (Event_Skillup):/if
(${Me.Skill[Brewing]}>${OldSkill}){
common/CommonSubs.inc@112 (DoCombines):/notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmoustup common/CommonSubs.inc@76 (ChooseRecipe):/call DoCombine
brew.mac@472 (MakeVeg):/call ChooseRecipe
brew.mac@215 (Main):/call MakeVeg

Any ideas?
That doesn't match what I've got on my end. Are you sure you're using the updated ones I posted, including commonsubs?

htw

Sorry if i missed it but running the bake and baking macro it is going to Dray Curves for jug of sauce and he does not sell them, Phranz Tyudin does, i added the name in but i dont know how to make it move to him, it will move toward dray then will target phranz which is too far away to open the window.

I did a search but wasnt able to find if this issue has came up. Apperciate any help on this.

Sorry if i missed it but running the bake and baking macro it is going to Dray Curves for jug of sauce and he does not sell them, Phranz Tyudin does, i added the name in but i dont know how to make it move to him, it will move toward dray then will target phranz which is too far away to open the window.

I did a search but wasnt able to find if this issue has came up. Apperciate any help on this.
I'll take a look at it.

htw

When running the brewing macro, everything goes fine until it is time to buy items. I get the bessage "/buyitem has been disabled. There is a macro available on the forums as a replacement." I have downloaded the newest macros and common files. Not too sure what's up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When running the brewing macro, everything goes fine until it is time to buy items. I get the bessage "/buyitem has been disabled. There is a macro available on the forums as a replacement." I have downloaded the newest macros and common files. Not too sure what's up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure you download the ones I posted. I replaced the buy/sell routines in them.

htw

Make sure you are using the latest ones I posted a little back. I just checked, and it is buying jug of sauces from Tylida (as it should).

htw

just downloaded the latest that you posted and on the Brewing mac when it goes to buy the vegetable ingredients it just sits thern, so i ended it and manually bought them then reran the mac he makes one opens up bags then opens the vendor and gets stuck again so i just manually made like 60 vegetables other then that no problems i can see thus far. And thanks a ton for maintainting these makes life easy for people like who dislike tradeskills

For the fletching macro, i had to change all the
/if (${Component[1].Length}>2) /call Buy "${Component[1]}"

to just

/call buy "item name"

and keep updating them as i progressed as the macro would not buy the stuff needed. I just downloaded the zip on the first page of this thread, so i believe i have the most up to date.

For the fletching macro, i had to change all the
/if (${Component[1].Length}>2) /call Buy "${Component[1]}"

to just

/call buy "item name"

and keep updating them as i progressed as the macro would not buy the stuff needed. I just downloaded the zip on the first page of this thread, so i believe i have the most up to date.
No, 1st page is not latest, it's somewhere a couple pages back. I will get around to opening a new thread for the current ones, and point discussions to them to that thread, closing this one. Hopefully that'll clear things up for people.

htw

Thank you HTW! I tried to read the whole thread before posting but Hydrocodone kicks my ass :/