2011 Tradeskill macros

Since the patch noticed that when using an enviro containers for tradeskilling the /left click item command won't open the container to find recipes and do combines, any chance of a fix?
I've fixed this, but it will require a full update. I will try to push one here in a little while.

htw

have you posted your fix to this? this is the entire reason i just bought mmobugs lol. i can't seem to get around it, thanks.

if anyone knows how to fix the problem with clicking items please help

have you posted your fix to this? this is the entire reason i just bought mmobugs lol. i can't seem to get around it, thanks.

if anyone knows how to fix the problem with clicking items please help
Ummm.. it's been fixed!

The problem with that comment you highlighted is it's wrong. There is no /left command, it's /click. I.e.: /click left item

htw

That's weird I think thats what was crashing my game a few minutes ago. I'll give it another shot. Thanks, I'm glad you're still paying attention to these posts :D

I just got a problem with the brewing macro.

Code:
Brewing is currently at 68.
Running OIL recipe
Recipe Oil: Vegetable Oil
You have less than 40 vegetables.. Making more.
Running VEG recipe.
Could not find container Enviro
Buying from Dray Cuves
Couldn't find vegetables
The macro has ended.

I have a mixing bowl in 8th slot too.

Last edited:
I found a fix, its cause the container was collapsible mixing bowl and not mixing bowl.

I just got a problem with the brewing macro.

Code:
Brewing is currently at 68.
Running OIL recipe
Recipe Oil: Vegetable Oil
You have less than 40 vegetables.. Making more.
Running VEG recipe.
Could not find container Enviro
Buying from Dray Cuves
Couldn't find vegetables
The macro has ended.

I have a mixing bowl in 8th slot too.
Sounds like a problem with your brewing.ini, as it should not be using the enviro container (brew barrel) to make the sub-combine (the vegetables), it should be using whatever kind of mixing bowl you use.

Here is my brewing.ini, so how it compares to yours, and if that is the issue or not (if not, let me know):

Code:
[Default]
Cont=Enviro
Trophy=no
SellBackComponents=yes
SkillMax=300
IngredientCount=40
MaxPlatSpent=0
MinPlatStart=100
MaxPCs=1
MaxPCsDist=250

[Abysmal Sea]
Value=2
Loc1=-212.82,169.36
Loc2=-167.32,171.46

[BEER]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=barley
Comp1=malt
Comp2=cask
Comp3=hops

[MEAD]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=yeast
Comp1=malt
Comp2=cask
Comp3=hops

[RW]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=red wine
Comp1=red wine
Comp2=cask
Comp3=red wine
Comp4=red wine

[VEG]
Cont=Collapsible Mixing Bowl
Comp0=carrot
Comp1=lettuce
Comp2=turnip

[OIL]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=water flask
Comp1=vegetables

[DA]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=short beer
Comp1=dwarven ale
Comp2=cask
Comp3=short beer
Comp4=dwarven ale

[GIN]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=short beer
Comp1=water flask
Comp2=shotglass
Comp3=vegetables

[FAY]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=elven wine
Comp1=dwarven ale
Comp2=cask
Comp3=gnomish spirits
Comp4=mead

[MHB]
Cont=Enviro
Comp0=yeast
Comp1=malt
Comp2=cask
Comp3=Water flask
Comp4=short beer
Comp5=short beer
Comp6=water flask
Comp7=malt
Comp8=malt

htw

Found another problem, its trying to sell vegetables for 0c and its in an endless loop. maybe because it was foraged, i'll try destroyign it and see if it fixes it

EDIT: also is there a way to chjange to vertical looting from horizontal looting? i see the two diff configurations for SLOT 8 in the inventory and its annoying that items are looted horizontally and not vertically to me for some reason now haha

EDIT2: destroying the foraged vegetables did not work, it still gets stuck

Last edited:
Could we make it not sell Water Flask and Vegetables?

its not the foraged vegetables it gets stuck on too btw it also gets stuck on vegetables if you go to next recipe

Last edited:
Could we make it not sell Water Flask and Vegetables?

its not the foraged vegetables it gets stuck on too btw it also gets stuck on vegetables if you go to next recipe
That's a good idea, can do that. For now, can set it to just not sell components at all, but I could make it allow exclusions, even if selling components.

htw

hey man how would i make a macro to just use a file and the newer cultural ores to just make them into bits......trying to level up smithing and dont want to just click a million times to do it....

i dont even need to sell the bits (because noone buys them!) i'd just be destroying them in the end...

Buying components

Since the patch on the 14th seems to be a problem buying components. When getting to a vender the merchant window opens no problem and the quantity window opens with the amount to purchase. This is where the problem comes in. There is now a delay of a little over 5 seconds from the time the quantity to purchase shows and the time it is actually purchased. Not a real big deal because it does buy, but it does add quite a bit of time to trade skills. I checked in the buy.ini and can't find any 5 second delay. This also happens with VI's Ultimate potions.mac.

I had this problem too, it would select the component to buy but would not actually buy the item. I had to manually hit the button for it and it would move on to the next thing on the macro.

I also noticed that the MQ window sayd that /buyitem was out dated but the macro still ran.

grr wanted to do smiting today and its telling me that /buyitem no longer works search forums I did and doing ray Charles cant see shit

any one able to update the code or tell me what I need to change to get buy working

thanks

grr wanted to do smiting today and its telling me that /buyitem no longer works search forums I did and doing ray Charles cant see shit

any one able to update the code or tell me what I need to change to get buy working

thanks
The ones I posted a bit back in the thread use a different method, smithing should work, I did my shaman with it.

htw

I'm getting a crash to desktop using stock MQ2 compile. I downloaded the zip file HTH posted on page 12.

In CommonSub.inc in ChooseRecipe ~ line 50. modify the code to check the list before doing a notify to the window.

Code:
|--- Check Favorites First
	/varset Checkrecipe ${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_RecipeList].List[${ItemTo}]}
	/if (${Checkrecipe}) /nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd RecipeList listselect ${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_RecipeList].List[${ItemTo}]} 
	/delay 2s

Last edited:
pottery

used the mac that was posted on page 12 and tried pottery, at 120+ it will fail to start up cause it wasnt buying any small bricks of clay and the mac would end at the start npc stating it doesnt have the small bricks of clay. so i just bought them and it worked till 150 when it wount buy small brick but did buy large bricks and broke them into small blocks of clay then would complete for the amount it had and then it locked up at the sell part at which it sold everything at the start npc and then turned around and went 3 steps and stopped moving, i tried to manually move and would just return to the spot were it stopped. I ended the mac and restarted it in front of the merchant and it wouldnt do anything at all.

Fletching/Smithing

Just a few notes - please be aware I'm really new to the TS macs

Fletching is running smoothly but in the mid-100's it's buying the wrong nock sizes.. at the moment I'm just stockpiling all of them so it doesn't keep returning to vendor screen & rebuying (for instance at 160ish it is trying to make Class 5 wood point arrow Med grrove but buying large grooves)

Edit w/ clarification - on to Shadewood Recurve Bows now and the mac isn't buying "Component0=hemp twine" and hemp twine isn't even the correct component.. I added a Component2=silk string to see if I can get it to work that way but there may be more to it - as I said I'm a noob with this kind of stuff.

Also on the Smithing mac.. this is probably just kind of a newbie error but it will go through the vendor scripts and get to the forge, do a combine, leave Smithy hammer on my cursor and then give the 'going to sell off' message and proceed to just run straight into the wall next to the forge.

Thanks in advance for any advice that can be given.. fletching is okay running for me as long as I pre-buy a bunch of the components.

Last edited:
Tried the smithing mac today and got this.
Code:
[2014/01/11 15:12:33] [MQ2] Buying mail sectional mold until I get 20
[2014/01/11 15:13:04] [COLOR="Red"]'item' mouse click is either invalid or should be done using /notify[/COLOR]
[2014/01/11 15:13:04] [COLOR="White"]smithing.mac@303 (Main): /nomodkey /click left item[/COLOR]
[2014/01/11 15:13:10] [MQ2] Your Blacksmithing went up!! It's now 113!  Total skill ups this session: 1

Looking in the mac I see this:
Code:
/nomodkey /click left item

seems it doesn't like "/click left item" any more.
It worked if I "helped" it by clicking open the forge.

Thanks man, that's detoured by us in MQ2MMOBugs plugin to enable it. I'll fix it up and get an update posted and let you know.

htw