2011 Tradeskill macros

i will check it out .. i might have left some troubleshooting code in there :cool:

also working on brewing and baking.. to use some lower combines to get skills up.

SO FAR .. USING Old school method.. i can not get items to go into an empty contianer.

so i will try to find recipies we can merchant buy and use new UI

i spent all day yesterday and today using a LVL 1 SK to work out new Smithing and Brewing recipes and code.

PLEASE GET the updated macros on first post and use them.

Tinkering should still work, if someone wants to test it out .. it would help.

Baking is 50% complete... then its off to Fletch, pottery and JC.

ARMY

Hmm, now to figure out how these can work for progression servers. Sweet! :)

Ya, I figure it's just the different merchants in freeport, or other cities that would be used, instead of Abysmal Sea.

Actually, that may not be too difficult. I'll see if I can't dig up some much older ones from the mq2 site. I think at one point in time there were some there to although in the old school days, you had to actually farm all the mats. Wasn't many things that came from vendors.

Well progression servers currently are not 100% old school. Especially in terms of trade skills. The new way of doing trade skills in game, with all the new materials. They are on just different vendors now. :)

vendors and paths are easy

if you pick a macro i have already fixed... look at its ini file you can see the ingredients needed. it would be nice if the ingredients lined up with vendors like they do in Abys sea.... meaning 2 items from X .. and 1 item from Y ...

will just take a little research and working it out.

if needed it might need a separate macro for Proggy

BTW for any interested... on a level 1 toon, 1600pp to take smithing, brew and baking to the macro (3 posted above) max. That included buying toolboxes, mixing bowl, making a pot and filet knife.

army

if these were up for progression I might have to kiss you army.

vendors and paths are easy

if you pick a macro i have already fixed... look at its ini file you can see the ingredients needed. it would be nice if the ingredients lined up with vendors like they do in Abys sea.... meaning 2 items from X .. and 1 item from Y ...

will just take a little research and working it out.

if needed it might need a separate macro for Proggy

BTW for any interested... on a level 1 toon, 1600pp to take smithing, brew and baking to the macro (3 posted above) max. That included buying toolboxes, mixing bowl, making a pot and filet knife.

army

Hook it up with the pottery and fletching one and you'll be my fucking hero :)

Thanks man for all this hard work. You are certainly known throughout the community for these awesome macros. Great stuff.

JC, Pottery and Fletching all checked out.....

Pottery will require some manual combines... the NEW UI LIST is almost empty .. GRRRR damn you sony.

JC - changed out the trouble some sapphire recipe..

and added one to take users to 296 in JC

Fletching i had no issues with at all.. worked well :cool:

I am an idiot and put the wrong POTTERY up ..

SO re DL .. or copy from the pottery POST

I skilled up to 102... and sorry could not find another recipe to use.. so your going to have to manually learn those recipies i listed..

ARMY

I may have messed something up, but...

I put the fletching kit in slot 8 as per your graph (2 new slots means the numbers may have shifted, right?)

It bought the materials, and then I got a "Could not send notification to pack8 rightmouseup"

And then I CTD.

I was running the fletching macro, and had just edited the macro to bring max skill to 282. I didn't touch anything else :)

*edit* Tried moving the fletching kit around to a few different slots, same result each time.

Last edited:
With the new expansion, the slot numbers actually may have changed.

I may have messed something up, but...

I put the fletching kit in slot 8 as per your graph (2 new slots means the numbers may have shifted, right?)

It bought the materials, and then I got a "Could not send notification to pack8 rightmouseup"

And then I CTD.

I was running the fletching macro, and had just edited the macro to bring max skill to 282. I didn't touch anything else :)

*edit* Tried moving the fletching kit around to a few different slots, same result each time.

No Slot number 8 is still the same... I need to change graph

its

1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

Changing the max skill should nto effect it either

When you click your Fletching kit .. does it open .. or does it go to the NEW TS UI?

if not NEW TS UI

you need to click EQ button ~~Options ~~ and click the button on GENERAL tab.. ALMOST to bottom.... Open TS List with CTRL Right click... IT should nto be Pressed in.

ARMY

/nomodkey /itemnotify pack8 rightmouseup

On line 234 of the macro worked fine for me when i put it into the MQ window....copying that line

and CTRL P to paste it in the MQ or a chat window and see what happens

Maybe there is somehting wrong with compile or a plugin is missing...

ARMY

My UI is good with regard to opening the fletching kit (i.e. It's the new UI). I also know changing the max skill in the macro won't affect my particular issue.

I'll try moving my kit around again, but i did try both possible slots (the #8 slot if counted vertically or horizontally, without luck). Got the same error each time.

Sum1 do you get the error when you copy and past the line also?

I hit SHIFT B to open all my bags.. then I clicked I to open inventory..

if you copy and past this line into MQ2 window..

/nomodkey /itemnotify pack8 rightmouseup

and it gives you errors.. then its MQ issue..

With that being said.. you have current update MQ right?

did something change in itemnotify?

I will have to try updating one of my boxes and see if i can replicate the error

ARMY

PS i do not mean to make you think i am trying to talk down to you ... i am trying to be as deep and through as possible incase a noob MQer comes on and has smae problem

8-D

"GO GO GOOD TEAM!!!!" That Bard!!! circa 1998