Vanilla Compile

Nightmare327

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I just compiled the new source here at work, removed the auth code checks (I hope) and the plugin loading checks. I hope its all right to post a vanilla compile till the MMOBUGS compile gets released. I have done no checking of source code, just downloaded it from the MacroQuest site. Please let me know if I shouldn't do this, or need to change anything. I have raids this evening, so will be too busy to check in much once I leave work.

Attachments

• MQ2_Nightmare_Vanilla_20071005.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 341
  • MQ2_Nightmare_Vanilla_20071005_Source.zip
    900.4 KB · Views: 41
Looks good so far

This opened and is working so far thanks for posting this while we wait for the folks here to get things going again .....I like someone before me thinks this takes a bit of pressure off the MMO guys/gals that do such a great job.

The bad thing is that I couldn't test it here at work, but I will be testing it at the house once I get there in just a few minutes. I apologize in advance if there are any issues, been a while since I did my own compile :)

Works for me... Thanks!! Its worth it for the info in my HUD...!

skuz

Invalid or corrupted file?

I've downloaded this twice and both times when trying to extract I have recieved the error message Invalid or Corrupted file, any tips on what might be wrong?

Thanks NM. I don't have my VS loaded on my comp atm. Been downloading from mmobugs for so long that I haven't needed to compile. Was too lazy to load it up today. This saves me some. Thanks again.

Gaedien are u using Winrar? if so thats your problem you prolly dont have the same version or close to same version that he used to zip it up with imo just use windows base extractor for zip files f winrar

Yeah, I had to DL the newest version of Zip at work to zip it up, so there might be some compatibility issues with Winrar (which I personally prefer). If there are no objections, next time I will compress it with RAR, unless that cause some problems, Yeah, I love the map deal, thats the main thing I use it for, so this provides that functionality at least.

Nice to hear that fry ;p <3 using MMObugs compiles

I blame Vlad for the late release of MMOBugs compile. It is always his fault. 8P

nice work

i havent yet gotten a chance to test it out but i would like to say good work on it from what i have read it seems to work for everyone, >.< yall have a good night

kinda works

Vanilla's mq2 works kinda got some things to work and somethings dont work like piggyzone and warp :( but xp hud works and it looks like it is it has alot of bazaar macros but thanks Vanilla for you post

Vanilla's mq2 works kinda got some things to work and somethings dont work like piggyzone and warp :( but xp hud works and it looks like it is it has alot of bazaar macros but thanks Vanilla for you post

It is a vanilla mq2, it will not have piggyzone and warp because that is the full compile. This is the basic let the macros work compile. Vanilla like no flavor.