about update compile time?

droom

Reaction score
I havn't played EQ for a while and just recently returned
and my friend told me to use mq2 to make live easier, honestly i had complete forgotten about mq2..
but when i downloaded the compile and ran it again, this brings back memories..
but how long does it mq2 update itself? because when i ran it, it doesn't work??

Make sure you are downloading right MQ version. MQ2 has been replaced with MQNext (which has now been renamed to MQ)

If your playing live servers, make sure you have the version for live downloaded.

Everything is currently updated.

Reactions: EQDAB
thanks for the response, fry.

i jump back and forth between live and the test server, but when i ran mq2 yesterday on test, it wasn't working?

you have to have the compile for test running while playing on test. and the live compile while playing on live. although judging by the dates, you are just using an older test compile for a newer test patch.

you have to have the compile for test running while playing on test. and the live compile while playing on live. although judging by the dates, you are just using an older test compile for a newer test patch.

i will take the "test" server as an example, i went to this URL and downloaded the exe file >> https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mmobugs-mqnext-test-server-latest-release.25274/

and then ran the program while EQ (while on test) is already loaded, the error pops up and doesn't work in-game

New UI System released on test. Update is pretty ugly, it's still being worked on. It's going to take a bit of time to get it worked out.