MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Im currently using MQNext so I dont see the options u mentioned :
Press the EQ button -> "Macroquest" -> "Settings"
I did do Framelimiter -h and this is what I got:
1645729079972.png

Simple question how do i get mq2map working or do have to something special? Really only thing i use the most.

Im currently using MQNext so I dont see the options u mentioned :
I did do Framelimiter -h and this is what I got:
View attachment 8458

so to explain.

/framelimiter bgrender 0-1 this will tell the game to draw or not draw the client when its in the background (you can set this to 0) and it will use 0% of your GPU no matter what setting you have for bgfps.

These are the settings i use.

[FrameLimiter]
Enable=1
ForegroundEnable=1
ForegroundFPS=30.000000
MinSimulationFPS=20.000000
ClearScreen=1
RenderInBackground=0

This is for bots on my main toon i use

[FrameLimiter]
Enable=1
ForegroundEnable=1
ForegroundFPS=30.000000
MinSimulationFPS=20.000000
ClearScreen=1
RenderInBackground=1
BackgroundFPS=30.000000

When you click EQ > Macrquest > Settings in game a window will pop up with console, fps limiter, key bindings etc. Click fps limiter.

was looking for a separate ini
its in the Everquest.ini and previously (cause i did check) there were no entries now there are :)

was looking for a separate ini
its in the Everquest.ini and previously (cause i did check) there were no entries now there are :)

if you save by char they go in server_charname.ini

if it is loaded, but you cannot use /mapfilter, then should probably try restarting everything.

Thanks, Fry for push, but something is "crashing enchanter", and I cannot figure it out.
I have removed the /assist key and followed all instructions from discord starting 2/25/2022 onward. I am including my BOtfiles to see if the Development team can see what is causing a crash

Thanks, Fry for push, but something is "crashing enchanter", and I cannot figure it out.
I have removed the /assist key and followed all instructions from discord starting 2/25/2022 onward. I am including my BOtfiles to see if the Development team can see what is causing a crash

Just a heads up I've gotten crashes like this for a long time. It happens when you have a mez memmed, if you remove it should work fine

remove memmed mez?

next people are gonna say dont have melees equip weapons :D lol

Reactions: zipit
Whys /bot on , every time i pull a mob those 3 accounts crash

I'm getting "Could not load MQ2Main.dll or one of its dependencies" as I'm trying to start the Macroquest.exe from the MQNextLive folder that Fry posted.
I have MS Visual Studio installed. Interestingly, I do not get this error using the MQ2Next Macroquest.exe from the Jan 13 MQNext Compile.

Any ideas?
I'm getting the same thing here.

Can anyone advise as to how to fix this please?

Uninstall if you used the installer.

Try using the zip.

Make sure all MacroQuest and MMOLoader icons down the bottom right of taskbar are closed and make sure you launch using MMOLoader.exe