Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

hrmm.

so, When Albert finally gets himself put to court and whatnot, anyone selling Seats and popcorn?

Pretty amazing some of his prices and that people are actually doing this crap. Ive done entire characters 1 to 80 with hundres of aas, full crytallos or sod gear with 2.0s for under $500. He claims to charge $250.00 just for an orb. If he is getting that kind of money why in the hell does he need to threaten one cancled order? Makes me sad people like this can do these things for years to other people and get away with it. One day payback will be a bitch and then he might get to be someones bitch as well.

I CALL STICKY!!

anychance we can get this thread stickied and gamesellerspros.com added to the title??? possibly keep any of our "friends" from dealing w/ this shit again. There really is no reason this should have happened in the first place as any active mmobugs member for the past year knows better.

I personally feel as well as many others on this site that this site is a community and "most" of the people here offering services are much less likely to screw you over as we all have our e-penis's n rep meters, and heaven forbid the mmobugs gods look cross at us...../bowdownbitchs's...sorry..back on point...this entire 9pg thread could have been avoided had one of us ponied up n just said this guys a dick don't deal w/him..or mebe had a stickied thread next to the faq...dunno if it'll ever help but it couldn't hurt.....deuces

I used to work for gamesellerpros. Professional is not what I would call albert. Took him 3 months to pay me $200 and btw he tried to do a chargeback on it. I am in the process of getting a W-2 from him. I am willing to bet he didn't pay taxes on my wages.

So much for his story of having to pay his workers upfront. Not another contradiction from albert?

Similar email

I also contacted them to get the t5 set for another bot of mine while I was busy with Rl things.So I gave them the info on an account with just 1 toon on it .Then I read the post here and immediately changed the pw on the account and emailed him saying I wanted a refund thru paypal or I was going to do a chareback and I got the whole he is gonna wipe and perma ban all my accounts email.I'm almost 100% sure noone ever logged onto the account but hopefully they didnt get any billing or other information.I'm going to change billing info and do the chargeback now.Once I realized they were scammers I had a little fun and went on the site and asked about working as a pler and how much different stuff would cost got them all excited then said no thanks .My email from Albert was almost exactly like the one posted so that must be his little threat speech.Only thing I'm not sure about is the way I paid was not by CC but was from the bank account linked to paypal will that be a problem getting my money back ?

when you issue the charge back make sure you state it was for services and you were notifyed they are scammers and canceled your order. Do ont mention it was for virtual goods / services or you auto lose.

Fat Albert??????

FatNerd.jpg

Who gave you permission to post my picture?!

tell me im not the only one who sall Albert Arcuri's name immediatley knew it was a scam and lived on happily =)

You're not, only if someone could of told this guy!

This Albert motherfuck tried to call me and pretty much rip my account out of my hands for practically nothing, telling me what it's worth (this was a few years ago) over the phone. I knew damn well what I could have gotten for it but I decided to keep him anyways. But anyways, back to my point, I believe he will either find a way to scam a person from their account completely, or do it for cheap. Then he has a e-mailing list that he uses to sell those accounts afterwards for huge margin...

But otherwise I wouldn't worry about him... Dudes shit is weak > _ <

refunded in full

Ok I just got a full refund from Albert in about 10 minutes.He tried the whole tough guy act how he was gonna wipe and perma ban my account and that he would send a check to my house etc.. then I did a dispute and listed all the trash I had on him and that they shouldn't let him use paypal that he is a fraud and that I was caling the cops and bam !! he sends me an email saying he refunded my money . I look on paypal and sure enough the money is there I transfer it to my account and its done.He did say his perma wipe magic takes 24 hours thats why I didnt get wiped on the spot , then he offered me a job lol . Is there still a way of reporting him to paypal as a fraud ?

OMG.....

After reading all the postings about this guy. I have to say I fell for the same scam. I went to live chat and had Veronica yesterday build me a " Custom Quote ". To get me into Void F. They wanted 299.00 to get into Void F. I explained that I had already gotten to Void E and didn't understand why it cost so much to go from Void E to Void F. Veronica explained to me that its alot harder to go from Void E to Void F. I continue questioning the bitch.

Next thing I know Albert hops into live chat with me and starts spotting off random shit.

Ok I had a dumbass moment here. I went ahead and paid the 299 + 13 additional dollars for supposed PAYPAL.com internet tax.

Anyway, I wait and wait for the guy to send me a " Schedule " for when he is going to help me get to Void F. Explained to Veronica that I was available all day yesterday and today. I was promised a " schedule " via email no later than 11pm eastern.

11:30pm eastern rolls on by no ingame tells no email from this jack ass.

I go to live chat I ask to speak with Albert. Patrick the online rep. says Albert is at the gym working out he will be back around 1am.

I wait and wait. Go back to live chat no Albert. I get the same run around from Patrick again email gamesellerpros@hotmail.com and Albert will respond to you.

I finally get an email, from Albert that reads below:

There has been a bit of a delay, IT will either hit you late tonight or tomorrow .The schedualed email that is so you know when and where to meet bud.

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.
Game Seller Pros
407-879-0138

I email him back and state I was up all night and left my character logged in, where is my " schedule " where is my ingame tell. I paid you 312 dollars now get me into Void F.

He replies back with the following:

Let me make it easy for you my friend. I will process the refund for you as soon as your ready. You have not been patient what so ever and have completly neglected my last email. Here is how it works. IF you contact paypal, or your credit card company for a refund. Its considerd a buyer scam and your Everquest account will be Perma banned and whiped from the EQ database. This is what I do to protect my company from spammers and people who fail to pay us. You are not falling under that title, HOWEVER, If you try to cancel without contacting me to issue the refund, That is what will happen. If you want to wait up to 3 days like all clients do when purchasing that F progression, Then you can and we will have it done, more then likely tomorrow, AS NOTED. If not, Please let me know and I will GLADLY offer you a refund. Our crews are very busy and work is completed in the order in which it is received. Please let me know.

Albert Arcuri
C.E.O.
Game Seller Pros
407-879-0138

I reply back and go back into live chat this morning and sure enough Veronica was there. I begin to chew her ass out. Albert magically pops in and starts threatening me. I tell him that I have filed a dispute with paypal. Shortly later he refunds my 312.00 dollars I spent. Here is the actual notes from the paypal dispute I filed.

Post number 1:
"I placed an order through gamesellerpros.com for services inside a game called everquest. I was told in live chat and also via email that there was a delay in scheduling a time for this. I was promised via live chat last evening twice that I would receive a schedule from the CEO of the company. I waited all night and never received a schedule to begin my services ingame that I purchased. I have also received threatening emails from the CEO stating that he would have my everquest account banned as well. The CEO has no account information about me and can't get me banned. If the CEO will work with me and provide the services that I am seeking, I am available all day today ingame. To receive services that I paid for."

Post number 2:
"I have spoken with the CEO in live chat. He will not issue a refund at all. He states I must drop the reversal or the dispute in order for him to issue a refund. I am going to file a formal claim against him since he will not fill my order and work this out."

Post from Albert Number 1:
"Not fill your order? Clearly Mister 'took out my last name' is a young child. He was given a 1-3 day turn around time on his order. He waited LESS then 24 hours (as records clearly show here on paypal) and now hes trying to make a reversal dispute and blackmale my company. Big Mistake Mr 'took out my last name'. - I am now offering a full refund. and Banning his IP and Me 'took out my last name' from every using our website again. We dont have time for children, or buyer scammers."

Post from Albert Number 2:
"This is a refund in full. After only 24 hours... Mr. 'took out my last name' refused to wait the 1-3 days NOTED on our website. This refund is being processed now and he will no longer be able to purchase from our website to avoid anymore of his antics.

After this he refunded me all the funds.

I am going to process a fraud compliant @ www.ic3.gov.

Please read this and I pray that this guy gets nailed and thrown in jail.

I really wanna screw with this guy so bad...

Wish he would take the 5 sec to spell/grammar check his 'canned' replies. WTF.. whiped? ROFL.

htw

I went ahead and paid the 299 + 13 additional dollars for supposed PAYPAL.com internet tax.

its not an internet tax. It is the fee associated with a business and or premier account. Every payment received is hit with a fee from 3.1 to 5% unless it is a personal, then only the credit card/ debit card payments are hit but you can only accept up to 5 of those a year.