Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Your add isnt in Marketplace anymore either..

At the time I didnt do to workload.

My add is needing to get back up actually I just have been slacking with finals and what not. Will try and get it posted today or tomorrow.

At the time I didnt do to workload.

My add is needing to get back up actually I just have been slacking with finals and what not. Will try and get it posted today or tomorrow.

Mind chucking me a PM with your leveling prices please dude?

Ha, I had a runin with that guy too. I guess I rubbed him the wrong way, he's Italian and works out! This is an email I got back from him.

Hahaha..... I was thinking on this dudes name and was like hey i went to school with this fucker. I know where his family lives and him. He lives about 2 hours from me and his family is about 15 minutes from me. He also owes me and my buddy over $1000.00 for some work we did for him. So if he dont pay up he is getting a visit will let you all know how the out come is. :D

lol,

WOW, is all i can say, so i guess i should say F it and leave it at that and ignore him for life now...

You guys called it surprisingly ,, it is albert.

he just made alot of claims about sueing me in court, driving to my house and beating my face open. making it so i cannot get a bank account if i declared fraudulent charges on him.

so i was a little concered and didnt really want to get into any sort of battle. Just wanted to cancel my damn order, it had only been like 1-2 days with no work started. He claims he has already paid out money to his workers/employees(which if it is true i feel bad about it)

here is one of the emails

There is absolutly No possible way to cancel this order. IF ITS CANCELED for no aparent reason, I PROMISE you I will have both of your accounts BANNED and WHIPED, Completly clean... Meaning No GM can restore the account. I have to cover my company and Id hope you would understand. My attorny also works for the largest Law firm in florida and Is extremely trained in this field.
What your not understanding is $50-75 does nothing for me. What I was telling you, was that it costs ME $50 to have ANY account in EQ perma banned and whiped from the database without chance of return. This is to cover my ass from scammers~ the only thing I see happening here is your either A, trying to scam us, or B Trying to back out on a purchase that you have absolutly no reason to back out on. You need to be very smart about your decision and explain what you mean. If you told your bank you did not make this transaciton, You will lose your accounts forever, and DEFINITLY see me in Court. I do not like beign scammed.
You also may not understand, My sales reps, My workers, And my crew leaders / Sales manager were all paid out on this order. the only thing you can do is pay me $1150 and we can clear your order. But you get nothing in return. so it makes absolutly no sense to do that. You need to let me know whats going on Asap as im very busy tonight. Ill be back within about 45 mins to check my email and resolve this~

P.S. Also, Please note I have a full transcript of the chat, Your fully logged IP, Your personal computer IP, Your Paypal transaction ID, Your card information with the transaction ID and IP connected. You really need to rethink your idea of claiming fraud before you find yourself in a very deep situation.

He is about 5'3" and a skinny fuck no way in hell he can beat anyones ass... last time i seen him was about 4 years ago and he was still a small little fuck.

There are so many legality issues in that e-mail it made cry I laughed so hard. The post-script proves his intelligence in this whole manner. But anyways, post more e-mails if he sent any more lol, I am starting to enjoy this. :D

Those whole contradicting him self in the first 13 words make it even better, No possible way to cancel this order blah blah blah I'm blowing steam out my ass because I just lost a huge payday; then I could have finally move out of this graham cracker box and into a Cheerio box. But if you do cancel...... lol

This guy is just trying to save his ass, and scare you into paying for it, everything he claims he can do -- he can't. And if does try to pull what his post-script is implying he will be charged with a federal offense, most likely *depends on how he uses it though* and be looking at some hard time *don't really feel like writing a bunch of numbers so just gonna say* 1-30 depending on the severity.

All-in-all, this guy is fucking clueless, just ignore him

Fuck ignoring him...

Contact the FBI and tell them that you're being the victim of interstate harassment and threats. Explain to them that this person has communicated multiple threats and that you're getting very nervous. Forward them the e-mails.

The next time he contacts you, tell him that you've contacted the FBI for interstate commerce fraud and communicating threats across state/teritorial boundaries.

Even if you don't do the first, do the second! :)

BC

IF ITS CANCELED for no aparent reason, I PROMISE you I will have both of your accounts BANNED and WHIPED, Completly clean... Meaning No GM can restore the account. I have to cover my company and Id hope you would understand.

I liked this part, how is threatening and being a craptastic service provider covering your company?

You should counter with a lawsuit for mental anguish you could probably win.

Even better...has he never heard of backups? It's literally quite impossible to remove your character with no chance of recovery!

He could make it not worth the time effort, but I doubt that anyway...the first time someone had their account blown away like that, that SOE employee would lose their job.

BC

hahahah nice jj,,,

I am serisouly considering the FBI route that sounds like fun,.

I Know i have 3 business days to legally cancel any custom order, by federal law. he ignored that part of my emails of course.

I calmed him down saying i would look intot he charge if its canceled ill reverse it. hopefully that wont come back to bite me,.,, I just really dont want to fly to orlando to go to small claims court with this dude,,,, lol, though it might be fun

hey all,

I made a purchase for some PLing on a site. i decided to cancel the transaction, now they are claiming they can have my account perma banned and wiped?? never heard of that?

Is there any credibility to this. can it get done?

Thanks for info

Did they perform any of the work at all? Maybe I missed that somewhere, but did they fulfill the order on your accounts or even start?

OHH the FBI, and being over interstate threats it automatically becomes a federal offense, I like where this is going lol.

Exactly.

1) E-Commerce is such a huge fraud area that the FBI has an entire dept devoted to it.

2) Any interstate shit, e-mails or anything, is outside the juristiction of the individual states, so it makes it a federal offense. Communicating a threat, can actually turn into a felony. Also, consider that this could also be considered extortion. /pwn

Fuck him.

Either take a deep breath and relax (he can't do shit), or take a deep breath and bend his ass over the hitching post and watch his asshole pucker up!

BC

No Nothing had been done yet,, they hadnt even logged onto the characters yet and when they finally did try to i had already changed the passwords. like i said it had only been 1-2 days,,
i then read some posts here and found that ripoff report, freaked out that he was gonna scam me,, called my credit card company saying i think im getting scammed and would like to close my account and stop payment. they did it without so much as asking any questions,.
This is were i am concerned, since he really has not done anything wrong yet, i just told them i wanted to have that transaction cancelled,, told them i had made the purchase personally and they still said they would stop it.

shrug

here is another email, this one made me laugh when i first got it. i coudlnt beleive the companies CEO was saying this to me.

Your payment cleared fine. Lets just hope you didnt make a terrible move and cancel it. BEcause your going to find yourself in court paying a shit load more then 5x the time and trouble + having to fly to Orlando, FL to deal with this all. ALSO you will lose any chance of having a bank account after they receive this information on the falsey claimed fraud. AGAIN, I dont want to sound mean, but My business, my family, and my Fiance are the most important things in my life. I will do absolutly anything to protect them with everything im worth. From showing up at someones door and breaking their face open, to taking them to court. I have no fear when it comes to protecting those 3 things. Hopefully you feel the same and can understand where im coming from with this entire situation~

I suggest you call your bank and switch your story. Thats just my 2 cents.