Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Actually Caprii thats not quite correct. I'm not really sure the proportion of legit deals to scams he does but legit ones do exist. I know for a fact he does have some workers on various servers who gear/aa others for payment from him. I'm not really sure whether he has many "full time" employees like he says he does but I've known several people that did part time work for him.

In general I'd say hes definitely shady and does scam occasionally, but there are also instances where he behaves legitimately. If you do decide to do business with him, which I wouldn't recommend if you can find the same services elsewhere, make sure your back is covered at every turn. Don't give him a chance to screw you.

Oh and if you really want to sleuth more about this guy try his myspace handle http://www.myspace.com/albie41385, might help. Was linked it one of the old threads about him heh.

Thanks for that info,,

The transaction was indeed cancelled, so he ain't getting any of my money. Since No services were exchanged im not worried about any court issues, only concern would be if he really can get an account banned or wiped. Which i am very much doubting and am willing to risk at this point.

I do beleive he has some workers/farmers he pays to do these services for him, and im sure he has done plenty of legite work for ppl, I just can't trust someone that is a known scammer. If he does indeed pay out his workers/farmers before work is completed then that is his fault not mine, so F it.

Thanks again for all the funny and reassuring responces, definitly helped me calm my nerves and get my head back on straight. This guy is clearly a hot headed moron. Once he finds out he didn't get my money and I stop returning his emails. I will post all the emails he sends to me here. I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of his threats, which I am sure there are more to come. I am hopeing he does, only to build my case against him when i do decide to go the FBI (there is a local office very close to my house).

Actually Caprii thats not quite correct. I'm not really sure the proportion of legit deals to scams he does but legit ones do exist. I know for a fact he does have some workers on various servers who gear/aa others for payment from him. I'm not really sure whether he has many "full time" employees like he says he does but I've known several people that did part time work for him.

In general I'd say hes definitely shady and does scam occasionally, but there are also instances where he behaves legitimately. If you do decide to do business with him, which I wouldn't recommend if you can find the same services elsewhere, make sure your back is covered at every turn. Don't give him a chance to screw you.

Oh and if you really want to sleuth more about this guy try his myspace handle http://www.myspace.com/albie41385, might help. Was linked it one of the old threads about him heh.

/shrug I spent about a month nearly a year ago helping people investigate Albert Arcuri for potential fraud litigation. He has no tax filing with the state of Florida for an LLC or cooperative. He had no income tax filings, he had no employee income tax filings.

Sending someone $50 through Paypal because they AA'd characters for you for a client, doesn't make them your employee legally.

Albert Arcuri is a pathological liar. Perhaps in the world of early 20 somethings who rely on $20 a day from EverQuest as income, he has some legitimacy - but every single one of his "professional" claims is completely untrue. For the purpose of this thread, where he is threatening someone with legal ramifications, everything I said is entirely accurate.

He is in orlando you say hmm. Anyone get me a street adress ? since i happen to be within 20 mins of anywere in orlando and i find this guy persoanly offensive. I hate wannabe italians that try and use that as an excuse to scare ppl, Im 100% sicilian and what i would like to do is drive this fucknuts head so far into his mothers ass he would be licking the wrong side of her cooter . Sorry had to interject that after reading threw this. Btw bearcub and jj are the shit that is all

There used to be someone here who had an incredibly disturbing knack for finding shit out about people...Xcheck or something maybe? Anyway, it was amazing.

BC

hahah,,, awesome!!

I think monsoon11 knows where he is?? not to call anyone out! lol

Hahaha..... I was thinking on this dudes name and was like hey i went to school with this fucker. I know where his family lives and him. He lives about 2 hours from me and his family is about 15 minutes from me. He also owes me and my buddy over $1000.00 for some work we did for him. So if he dont pay up he is getting a visit will let you all know how the out come is. :D

He had tried to hire me on awhile back after I inquired about his whole site and whatnot. Got this email from him as the "contract" he initially sends to anyone who may potentially work for him.

Understand a few things before I do. This business is 100% legit and I have full paper work on everything including a very good lawyer. Being that, My family, my fiance, and my business are the most important things in my life. If ANYONE messes with or effects them in any way. I will, and have, Personally Be at their doorstep within 24 hours to break their face all over their front porch. Understand Im not making threats. I can be The absolute best , coolest boss period. Or I can be the worst fear in your life if your on my bad site. Its hard to get on my bad side so dont worry. : ) I do not permit ANY outside work or contact with the clientele what so ever. IF Ever I find that your doing outside work, Expect for all of your accounts to be banned within 3 hours and all pay revoked. Not only that, you instantly lose your job, and get to deal with me : ) Its never happend before. But the warning is a most.

Yup, not a threat.. Im sure of it! Lol.

The best part is all his talk about his 'really good lawyer'. Any shitty lawyer wouldn't let him send out threats like that! That, and contradicting himself saying he's shown up at someone's house before to 'break their face all over their porch', and then saying he's never had to do that before!

We could always contact the local PD and ask if they have any unsolved face breaking crimes? ROFL!

BC

His grammar is terrible

What a tool. If he sent an e-mail like that to me, I'd send him back this picture, and gently remind him of Florida's Castle laws (I also live in Florida,) and the fact I occasionally attend IDPA matches. Oh, yes, please, come to my house and attack me. Especially when I know you're coming anyway. What a genius threat to make.

Obviously the guy is full of it and he'd never really do it in the first place, but he shouldn't go around bandying threats like that.

Some of us "nerds" also own over a dozen guns.

This is my "junker" G22 knockaround, and an 870.

twogunsw.jpg

Just confuse him. Be like:

"Oh neat. I have a fiance too. Her name is michelle. We met in the coolest way! One day I was at the mall shopping for a new pair of glasses, and she came along. She was like, i wonder what it means when the glasses are polarized. It was so cute! Then i explained it to her, and asked her out to lunch.."

Continue on for 5 ish pages.

So...for the ignorant like me, what's a castle law?

Thanks,

BC

http://www.gunlaws.com/FloridaCastleDoctrine.htm

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine[/ame]

Essentially, it allows you to kill anyone who comes into your home with the intent of hurting you, without fear of reprisal from their family via lawsuits, and protects you from going to jail.

I.E., unless you're an idiot, don't go into someone's home in Texas, Florida, and several other states and threaten violence, like that guy is saying he will.

If "Albert Arcuri" actually came to your house, and forcibly tried / actually managed to enter while screaming he's going to kick your ass, I could (and would) legally show him what 000 buck does.

If he was dumb enough to even actually come to your house, but not try to enter, I'd simply call the police. Just showing up at someone's house does not warrant deadly force (although it would be considered harassment.) Once the threat is there and he's demonstrating it, it's a different story.

People like him are almost always cowards who talk big, but someone should take such threats seriously.

That sounds awesome Deflator. Here in cali the laws are so stupid that if a crook is unarmed in basically any circumstance and you use a weapon on them your fucked. One of the only things I hate about this state.

hahah, i like demonH2's idea... try and sound buddy buddy,, lol he would be like wtf?!?

The best part about this guy is i wanted to talk to him over the phone about all the emails and cancelling the order. I told him exactly when i was going to call , ,, guess what happened the next day when i tried to call him... no answer, i tried like 5-6 times for the next 2-3 hours. no answer.

I know hes a puss, i just dont want my accounts to get messed with, im def not driving to florida to break his arm if he does F with the accounts. And since he has both my account names it makes me nervous that he may actually be able to do something to them???
Who knows.

all i know is he can only talk all this beefed up shit while he sits safely in front of his computer in a dark room.

Essentially, it allows you to kill anyone who comes into your home with the intent of hurting you

Actually, they don't even have to show intent to harm. You are allowed to defend yourself in any way, shape, or form, if someone enters your home uninvited. A burglar may not have the intention of physically hurting someone, but you are allowed to use deadly force if they enter your home. :D

does ILL. have this Law?
I have a mossberg 500 for home defense but figured if i ever had to use it i would end up in jail?

heheh

As a former correctional officer in the state of Illinois, I'd advise you to drag them back into your home in case they would try to flee. We used to refer to it as "the threshold law" Basically, if they were shot in the home while trying to harm you, you can defend yourself. If they are on the front lawn, they may have been trying to escape. However, since I stopped working for the IDoC, we elected Gov. Rod Blowjobovich and I have no clue if he changed that rule.

Slimpickin,

You have nothing to worry about bro. As long as he does now know the answer to your "Secret Question" tied to your accounts, nor does he know the original billing information, then you are 100% safe.

I know you probably already changed your account password, but I would change the current billing information as well (change it to a credit card or something). That way, this guy knows nothing and even if he contacted SOE to try to get access to the accounts, he would have nothing to tell them whatsoever.

The only he CAN do is report that your characters are guilty of exploiting and cheating. If so, then you may be watched ingame for a bit. Just make sure you watch yourself if warping/zoning/gating and you should be completely fine.

The guy is an obvious scammer and he is saying anything possible to try and get the money back. The bottom line is, you are in no way liable to pay anyone for anything legally until services have been rendered. That's just the cold, hard legal facts.

He has absolutely nothing on you nor can he do anything to you whatsoever. If I were you, I would just sit back and enjoy myself and relax. Hell, I may even send a few taunting emails back to him just for pissing me off lol, but that's just me.

Have fun bro and again, you have nothing whatsoever to worry about.