Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

here is another email, this one made me laugh when i first got it. i coudlnt beleive the companies CEO was saying this to me.
Tada!! Now he communicated a personal threat! :)

He can't do shit...you didn't lie to anyone. You called your CC company and said I wanna cancel this shit...they said okay.

I would tell him to cease and desist or you will contact the FBI and local authorities.

He's threatened your financial stability, and now he's threatened you with physical harm. This guy has no clue what he's spouting or how much trouble he can get in for his e-mails. :) I'd unload on his ass just for fun, but I'm a dick!

BC

P.S. I hope that, if nothing else, you realize you have nothing to worry about at this point? BTW, you need an ID of some form to have a bank account...he's annoyingly stupid, and for a CEO, his punctuation/grammar suck!

all he has from me is the charge via NON logged in paypal, he did not want me to log into paypal to run the charge through so he has my old cc number, he also has both my account names and character names but not passwords. That is about it, i sent him no IDs.

I prolly should have warned him first that i wanted to cancel the order then call the CC company but what can ya do, I found out all this crazy sh.t about him late at night so i didnt think id get any sort of responce from the company, so i jsut said screw this and changed my passwords and called the CC.
and then slept like a baby

If anyone refuses to deal with paypal its a good sign they are jerking you around.

Even if you did let him complete the services you would still win if he could actually make it to small claims court without getting laughed out of the court room.

I still think you should inform the authorities, but I'm just that kind of person when it comes to incompetent idiots like this guy.

I'd advise you to relax and chalk it up as an adventure. He's a chump, stupid one at that who demonstrates his worldly abilities and knowledge in print .. lol. The forever nature of his communications is proof enough. Be advised his is just another attempt to prove the old adage .. one is born everyday. And he proves it well indeed.

What exactly is he CEO of? The Dipshit Brigade?

Seriously, everytime I've encountered Albert on PA or through him sending me e-mails, he's refused to show characters in-game. He's also stated that he has the largest EverQuest account dealing business, but no website or proof when I asked. He wants payment in full, before even showing you a toon in-game. I never dealt with him because of that.

He's 100% a scammer and he needs to be taken out. I definitely suggest going to a local PD and reporting him, as well as to the FBI. There are so many things he can be charged with: Cyber Extortion and Threatening of Aggravated Identity Theft being the main two.

And as for his threats, there is no way that he could ever involve a lawyer and make your "chargeback" stick. Everyone changes their mind now and again, and if you are a GOOD business you give the money back when asked, especially if no work has been done. No work has been done in this case, so he has absolutely nothing against you that could possibly result in him suing you.

You have the loaded gun here, you could sue and prosecute him. He hasn't got shit on you :D

Also btw, anything over $300 in the state of Florida is considered a Felony.

If you looked at bruce lee without knowing who he was, you probably would have thought a big ole puss also.

Looks don't really mean anything.

I hate using quotes lol...

Anyways, being as federal offense and not staying within the state of Florida I don't think the Florida amount to up it from a misdemeanor to a felony would effect it. I'm too lazy and not quite bored enough to scim through federal law on extortion and ID theft/CC fraud *ahh it wouldn't be fraud unless he actually used it if I'm not mistaken so would really only be extortion and threats*. But then again I haven't slept in close to 48 hours so my brain is mush and I'm too incompetent to think about laws in this state of mind lol.

1) He would be prosecuted in florida.

2) You don't have to skim shit. Call the FBI, tell them all you really want is for the guy to stop threatening you and forward them the e-mails...

3) Sit back and relax!

Yeah, I just like knowing all the details. I'd want to know exactly what each thing this guy who claims to be Italian, whatever his name was, is going to be up for.

Hahahaha!

This guy watches too much TV. I wouldn't worry one but about it, but I would take it further than that. Tell him to ban the accounts. In fact, triple-dog-dare him to.

yea kk.hrm

pls forward me any/all of his emails to you. Internet crime is still a crime and honestly, i just want something to do. What he's done/doing to you is wrong, and NOBODY has the right to threaten someone else imo. so again, I don't like him, and honestly, if he DID threaten you IN ANY WAY, you have the right to turn over all your evidence to the prosecuting attorney of your state/city and see if THEY want to press charges....funny thing in america, is that even if YOU dont press charges..IF he's done something illegal the state will press charges. And quite frankly you've got about EVERYONE here @ mmobugs behind you so i doubt they could refuse to look at say what...100...200..hell i bet 500 people would write letters on your behalf, Hell, he's literally threatened me with violence over the phone because i didn't return his calls....i say throw the fucker to the hounds.

*ahh it wouldn't be fraud unless he actually used it if I'm not mistaken so would really only be extortion and threats*.

No, but you can slap him with INTENT to defraud. Computer related crimes, or using a computer as an instrument to a crime, is a growing reality. I just took a course on it actually. But, they are very serious and are handled the same way.

And its the same principle, for example, as assault. Assault is threatening (like shaking a fist at someone or even by words, etc), battery is actually hitting someone. So yes, Albert did commit assault. He threatened you and you were fearful of losing your accounts and that violence was imminent. Assault is a second degree misdemeanor.

You have been given some good advice here about your legal issue--along with allot of nonsense. The least that you NEED to do is file a report in a timely manner with the proper authorities. The local police department will be able to guide you in the right direction for filing a report. (Physical threats are taken seriously) And Save all emails and make notes (as we tend to forget important facts after a short period of time).

here you go brain check my sig. i think this is what you are referring to.

Necroman

well cool, i really appreciate everyones help and support. First thing i am doing though is making sure my credit card did in fact reverse the pending transaction. Once i am positive about that i will prolly either call my local PD or else maybe the local FBI??
I don't mind getting dirty i suppose, especiialy if so many ppl really do hate this guy and have had problems with him?

I am honestly blown away at how huge this thread has gotten, i figured it would get flamed and die,,, lol

well time for bed then work; ill be calling the CC tomorrow to see if it was indeed reversed and will check back here to see what other great posts are on here about this dude,,,, lol

Albert Arcuri does not have a company. He is not the CEO of anything, he does not have any labor personnel, there are no workers, there are no team leaders, there are no managers. Albert Arcuri is one guy in south Florida who spends all his time on the internet trying to figure out new ways to scam, after people become leery of all his old scams.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about, he has no legal claim against you, he does not have the financial or intellectual capacity to take you to court, he does not have an attorney, he has nothing but a box and an internet connection.

Just ignore him or report him to the FBI for commerce fraud and harassment, they have an online system that makes filing a report very easy, and then move on.