Need little help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubtub

Reaction score
ok first is there away to set a timer? Glint and me talked about a timer didnt cant find the plugin? If you are in a zone and you want to know if the name spawns ur looking for can you get a macro to beep. i know its pretty ez. Thanks guys.

Code:
Sub Main
/declare SpawnTimer timer outer 5m
/declare SpawnTimerReset int outer 0
/varset SpawnTimer 0

:loop

/if ($!{SpawnTimer} && ${SpawnTimerReset}==1) {
  /beep
  /beep
  /popup Spawn Timer Up!
  /varset SpawnTimerReset 0
}

/if (${Spawn[corpse UberMob].ID}) {
  /varset SpawnTimer ${SpawnTimer.OriginalValue}
  /varset SpawnTimerReset 1
}

/goto :loop
/return

This should immediatly check the zone for UberMob. Once it pops it beeps twice and waits. Once UberMob dies, it waits 5 minutes and starts checking again. I don't figure this is exactly what you want, but it hopefully gives the foundation for it.

Is this a standalone mac getting an error. Like it but is there a way to change the mob name?

There are several plugins that will do this for you, to watch for mobs to pop that you specify, and alert you. Using a macro is fine, but keep in mind, that you would not be able to run other macros during that time, or at least you would have to add an event/sub to any macro you want to use, and watch at the same time.

MQ2Targets
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12912

MQ2SpawnMaster
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9853

MQ2SpawnAlert (not sure if this one is up to date enough to work, likely not...)
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5770&start=90

And I was just thinking, I'm not sure what you want about:

ok first is there away to set a timer? Glint and me talked about a timer didnt cant find the plugin?

Timer for what?

If you are in a zone and you want to know if the name spawns ur looking for can you get a macro to beep.

This part is why I mentioned the plugins.

From your post, it sounds like you're asking 2 separate questions, so am just making sure LOL...

If I'm totally off on what you're asking for, just slap me and ... nothing to see here, move along!

htw

htw said:
And I was just thinking, I'm not sure what you want about:

Timer for what? any mob... any where.

This part is why I mentioned the plugins.

From your post, it sounds like you're asking 2 separate questions, so am just making sure LOL...

If I'm totally off on what you're asking for, just slap me and ... nothing to see here, move along!

htw

its 2 question w/ 1 answer = i understand about being able to run one macro. that is all i want ... the question is ill restate it, Can you make a macro that beeps when X = ( any mob) spawns ..

So let say moss snakes rare spawn, i want to go to sleep, yet! set this macro to /beep /beep :loop ~ when a moss snake spawns. but i want to be able to change the X so i can set it for different zones. really all i was asking for.

The reason b/c someone keeps killng this moss snake im damn camping for an alt :D

Thanks for help.

Dont have MQ2 vip ~ dont want it

doesnt the complie have MQ2Targets? this does exactly what you want. you can even get it to play a wav file

Status
Not open for further replies.