In need of assistance since the update

Azulanze

Reaction score
Hey everyone just came back after a few months away and did a fresh install to 2021-03-11 but am having two issues that hopefully you all can help me with.

1. After zoning MMOLoader or EQBC (I am not sure which) stops responding in the game. I attempt to unload and reinject and reconnect but nothing happens, my characters are all still connected to EQBC and commands are being sent but inside the game in red font in the chat window I get a "Invalid Command" message for everything such as /stick /nav ect. The only way to fix it seems to be reloading all my boxes from desktop which is irritating after every zone to say the least.

2. Every time I launch MMOLoader I get a message about an update to 'MMOBugs Compile Info.txt which then fails to complete telling me that files in use cannot be updated. Perhaps the two issues are coincided? I do not know.

Really hope I can get this figured out, trying to multibox this way ever since returning has been a struggle. I do not have any error logs because nothing has ever actually hard crashed on me or perhaps I have not set that up correctly. Thanks.

I also want to add that this is on the Lite version, I wanted to make sure everything was working before grabbing another sub I don't know if that makes a difference to how characters should zone though.

Hey Azulanze,

I have granted you free premium for a little over a week. Can you try again and see if problem still happens so we can rule out of it's from lite version or not.

Thanks and welcome.
Fry.

Reactions: MamaBear and Marnan
All that sounds like maybe AV/AS. You have mmoloader process & mq2 dir excluded?

Hey sorry guys I was away for a few days, the issue is still occurring with premium. I will check my AV. Is the mmoloader process not in the same folder as mq2 with a default install?

if your nav isnt working and other plugins.... you prob need to go look at you .ini file and see if you have all of that changed from =0 to =1 like EQBC=1 and so on

if your nav isnt working and other plugins.... you prob need to go look at you .ini file and see if you have all of that changed from =0 to =1 like EQBC=1 and so on
It works fine until I zone one time, and then I have to relaunch the client to get any commands to register again. also tried adding the two exclusions to my firewall but no success. my install is completely default, I have not made any ini adjustments so I am not sure what the issue is.