mq2krust / krust UI

Hey there,

I use the krust plugin, but don't use the UI.

That being said, I use krust for a quick look to see what buffs are missing and I post the labels on my HUD... When I used the Macro, I could update the missing buffs/associated buffs inside the Macro (years ago) but now that It's a plugin, I can't really update it.

I have this listed in my HUD:

;Krust Info:
;---------------------
KrustHud= 3,200,556,255,255,255,~~~~~~Krust Info~~~~~~
BuffsMelee= 3,200,568,255,255,255,Melee: ${Krust.MeleeBuffs}
BuffsCaster= 3,200,580,255,255,255,Caster: ${Krust.CasterBuffs}

Whenever I'm missing buffs it lists what I'm missing, but the buffs don't seem to be associated correctly anymore. For example: even though I have Credence Rk. I, II, or II.. it still lists the "TEME" line of spells as a missing buff.

Is there way to request this being fixed, or directions on how to update the plugin?

Hey there,

I use the krust plugin, but don't use the UI.

That being said, I use krust for a quick look to see what buffs are missing and I post the labels on my HUD... When I used the Macro, I could update the missing buffs/associated buffs inside the Macro (years ago) but now that It's a plugin, I can't really update it.

I have this listed in my HUD:

;Krust Info:
;---------------------
KrustHud= 3,200,556,255,255,255,~~~~~~Krust Info~~~~~~
BuffsMelee= 3,200,568,255,255,255,Melee: ${Krust.MeleeBuffs}
BuffsCaster= 3,200,580,255,255,255,Caster: ${Krust.CasterBuffs}

Whenever I'm missing buffs it lists what I'm missing, but the buffs don't seem to be associated correctly anymore. For example: even though I have Credence Rk. I, II, or II.. it still lists the "TEME" line of spells as a missing buff.

Is there way to request this being fixed, or directions on how to update the plugin?
Just request what 'line' needs modified, and what needs added.

For example, for anything with the TEME type, it currently has: Ironwood Skin, Blessing of the Ironwood, Heartwood Skin, Blessing of the Heartwood, Direwild Skin, Blessing of the Direwild, Steeloak Skin, Blessing of Steeloak, Blessing of the Nine, Protection of the Nine, Symbol of Kaerra, Kaerra's Mark, Symbol of Elushar, Elushar's Mark, Symbol of Balikor, Balikor's Mark, Symbol of Kazad, Kazad`s Mark, Jeron's Mark, Reliance, Hand of Reliance, Temerity, Hand of Temerity, Tenacity, Hand of Tenacity, Conviction, Hand of Conviction, Virtue, Hand of Virtue, Gallantry, Hand of Gallantry, Temperance, Blessing of Temperance.

So what you provided, is the kind of thing I would need. I.e., please add Credence and Hand of Credence to TEME. If there is more than one, then say that also, e.g. SYMBOL and TEME, etc. Don't worry about ranks, the plugin doesn't care if it has ranks or not, as long as the root name is the same (and it will be).

I went ahead and added Credence and Hand of Credence to the lines: HEARTWOOD, SYMBOL, TEME, ARMOR.

If there are any others, feel free to post what line they go to, and what they are named, and I will be glad to add them.

For the above, I see Unified Credence, and Unified Hand of Credence, but did not add them as I was not sure if they should be (I don't play much lol). Let me know if I should add those to the same line also.

htw

Just request what 'line' needs modified, and what needs added.

For example, for anything with the TEME type, it currently has: Ironwood Skin, Blessing of the Ironwood, Heartwood Skin, Blessing of the Heartwood, Direwild Skin, Blessing of the Direwild, Steeloak Skin, Blessing of Steeloak, Blessing of the Nine, Protection of the Nine, Symbol of Kaerra, Kaerra's Mark, Symbol of Elushar, Elushar's Mark, Symbol of Balikor, Balikor's Mark, Symbol of Kazad, Kazad`s Mark, Jeron's Mark, Reliance, Hand of Reliance, Temerity, Hand of Temerity, Tenacity, Hand of Tenacity, Conviction, Hand of Conviction, Virtue, Hand of Virtue, Gallantry, Hand of Gallantry, Temperance, Blessing of Temperance.

So what you provided, is the kind of thing I would need. I.e., please add Credence and Hand of Credence to TEME. If there is more than one, then say that also, e.g. SYMBOL and TEME, etc. Don't worry about ranks, the plugin doesn't care if it has ranks or not, as long as the root name is the same (and it will be).

I went ahead and added Credence and Hand of Credence to the lines: HEARTWOOD, SYMBOL, TEME, ARMOR.

If there are any others, feel free to post what line they go to, and what they are named, and I will be glad to add them.

For the above, I see Unified Credence, and Unified Hand of Credence, but did not add them as I was not sure if they should be (I don't play much lol). Let me know if I should add those to the same line also.

htw
As long as I was at it, I updated the krust UI also. Download from the files section.

htw

curious

the new ui thing has intrigued me for a bit now, and im really curious what it looks like, ive done a quick search and i cant seem to find any images, does anyone have a screenshot they wouldnt mind putting up?

Thanks htw... I will compile a list of at least my known issues that way you're not just updating in 1's and 2's... will get back to you shortly with spell names and assosciations.

Here is a list of the updates needed in the plugin... I know the current version doesn't include the last 2 expansions. I have provided the most recent one, and a few of House of Thule spells...

Also, they finally combined cleric spells, unified casts both the Teme line and the spell haste line... So now it's just Credence.. the actual spell that takes hold in the group one is still just called Credence.

Lastly, Credence should not be added to the ARMOR label. That's for the cleric's hp/mana regen spell Armor of XXX.

MELEE

TEME:
Credence
Reliance
Hand of Reliance

SYMBOL:
Symbol of the Triumvirate
Ealdun's Mark
Symbol of Ealdun

HEARTWOOD:
Stonebark Skin

FOCUS:
Imperative Focusing

ARMOR:
Armor of the Earnest
Armor of the Zealous

FORTITUDE:
Spirit of Resolve

PREDATOR:
Cry of the Predator

SOTG:
Strength of the Gladetender

HASTE:
Speed of Aransir
Hastening of Aransir

BRELLS:
Brells Adamantine Armor

CASTER

SPELLHASTE:
Hand of will
Blessing of Will
Blessing of Assurance

CRACK:
Voice of Premeditation
Premeditation

If I find anymore, I'll let ya know. Thanks again h.

Last edited:
thank you

the new ui thing has intrigued me for a bit now, and im really curious what it looks like, ive done a quick search and i cant seem to find any images, does anyone have a screenshot they wouldnt mind putting up?
I keep a screen cap for most of them in the File entriesfor UIs. To see it full size, you click the + (plus) icon right below the pic: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=4&page=1#linkid63

htw

thank you this is exactly it, these are awesome, would be great to also have a change of scene.
i am wondering though, in the "VERT" ui , how did they get the spell gems, and effects to change logos? those looked pretty sweet

If this plugin gets updated, I would literally jump for joy.

Here is a list of the updates needed in the plugin... I know the current version doesn't include the last 2 expansions. I have provided the most recent one, and a few of House of Thule spells...

Also, they finally combined cleric spells, unified casts both the Teme line and the spell haste line... So now it's just Credence.. the actual spell that takes hold in the group one is still just called Credence.

Lastly, Credence should not be added to the ARMOR label. That's for the cleric's hp/mana regen spell Armor of XXX.

MELEE

TEME:
Credence
Reliance
Hand of Reliance

SYMBOL:
Symbol of the Triumvirate
Ealdun's Mark
Symbol of Ealdun

HEARTWOOD:
Stonebark Skin

FOCUS:
Imperative Focusing

ARMOR:
Armor of the Earnest
Armor of the Zealous

FORTITUDE:
Spirit of Resolve

PREDATOR:
Cry of the Predator

SOTG:
Strength of the Gladetender

HASTE:
Speed of Aransir
Hastening of Aransir

BRELLS:
Brells Adamantine Armor

CASTER

SPELLHASTE:
Hand of will
Blessing of Will
Blessing of Assurance

CRACK:
Voice of Premeditation
Premeditation

If I find anymore, I'll let ya know. Thanks again h.
Added all these.

Additional changes:

- Updated code for number of spell gems so it detects up to 12, instead of only up to 10.
- Updated code for buff detection, for all available buff slots, instead of only first 25 slots.
- Added ${Krust.Version} variable for checking against conditionals depending on your plugin version in use.
- Corrected code for proper potion effect detection (speed/clarity)

htw

HTW,

Missing the new versions of the following:

SE

Spiritual Enhancement
Spiritual Enrichment

Beastlord Haste

Incomparable Velocity
Exceptional Velocity

Beastlord Focus

Focus of Kalar
Focus of Emiq

Druid Buff

Stonebark Blessing (Group Version)

I'll try to test this more over the next few weeks to try and get them all.

Last edited:
HTW,

SE

Spiritual Enhancement
Spiritual Enrichment

Beastlord Haste

Incomparable Velocity
Exceptional Velocity

Beastlord Focus

Focus of Kalar
Focus of Emiq

Druid Buff

Added all of these.

htw

HTW,

SE

Spiritual Enhancement
Spiritual Enrichment

Beastlord Haste

Incomparable Velocity
Exceptional Velocity

Beastlord Focus

Focus of Kalar
Focus of Emiq

Druid Buff

Added all of these.

htw

Thanks! I'll let you know if I see any more!

thank you this is exactly it, these are awesome, would be great to also have a change of scene.
i am wondering though, in the "VERT" ui , how did they get the spell gems, and effects to change logos? those looked pretty sweet
Meant to reply to this earlier. You use a program (such as photoshop) to create replacement graphics.