mq2krust / krust UI

Spells are screwy again from the patch (as they were in the last few). I'm talking about
${Krust.MeleeBuffs}
${Krust.CasterBuffs}
${Krust.ResistBuffs}

SHM, RNG, PAL is what appears off to me. I can post the new spell names if that will help.
Sure, post away, and I'll verify that they are correct.

Thanks.

htw

RNG:
Roar of the Predator

PAL:
Brell's Tellurian Rampart

SHM:
Exigent Focusing
Spirit of Valor
Mammoth's Force
Preeminent Foresight

uhhh, I missed something

I downloaded the .zip and extracted is to my EQ directory. When i tried to load krust, nothing seems to change though. Am i doing something wrong or did the UI changes break krust?

The plugin still needs updating to HoT spells it looks like. Still not working 100%

is this re broke since 11th patch I tried all versions in file section with no luck it loads default each time. also tried the uifiles folder that is patched as well as file section above. Sorry if I'm asking something that's been answered i didn't see anything since update on 9th

Last edited:
Removed attachments. See Files section.

htw

Last edited:
Works awesome again ty much, And thank you for the fast response and upload sir.

Still seems broken for me. The other UIs work fine but loading krust doesnt seem to do anything, i just end up with the default UI.

Still seems broken for me. The other UIs work fine but loading krust doesnt seem to do anything, i just end up with the default UI.
Make sure you don't have anything in your krustUI directory other than what's in the zip file. Also, take a look at your UIErrors.txt located in your EverQuest directory, after you try doing a /loadskin. You are welcome to post that info here, if you need further help. I just checked in game, and using the zip file, it loads fine for me.

htw

Actually, I just checked - I had uploaded the previous zip version to the Files section, so it was out of date. Sorry!

Download the krustUI.zip again, and use that - I did verify it's working, and is the proper zip. While I was at it, I made sure all other UI zips were the proper ones, and they are good to go.

Thanks for pointing it out!

htw