MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Thanks fry.
Im thinking it might of been exploit fix. It was down maybe 20 mins to half hour total and wasn't really announced. People were also reporting a small rollback

Last edited:
possible issue w stealth

I tried to use stealth to explore some areas of EoK and I crashed twice.

Was working fine before the patch.

Just am FYI

I tried to use stealth to explore some areas of EoK and I crashed twice.

Was working fine before the patch.

Just am FYI

It would be a problem with the movement packet. It's normally something I don't update for test server as it's pretty time consuming to do and breaks every patch. If it's something you really need working, let me know and I'll find some time to get it updated.

MQ2 down

DBG did a surprise patch on Test late Friday night and broke MQ2.

Hopefully they didn't fuck up the whole weekend for us.

As always, thank you Devs for your hard work.

crashing occasioanlly

Hi guys, since the Friday patch & weekend fix I am crashing on certain movement or combat starts.

I tried to send report. Not sure if it's going out.

I do use warp and I was able to reproduce the crash twice by warping from zone in to a specific location on the map; i.e. 3 toons warped there and all 3 crashed. Another toon warped nearby and walked to the spot and did not crash.

In each crash case the toon was immediately engaged in combat after the warp.

Hi guys, since the Friday patch & weekend fix I am crashing on certain movement or combat starts.

I tried to send report. Not sure if it's going out.

I do use warp and I was able to reproduce the crash twice by warping from zone in to a specific location on the map; i.e. 3 toons warped there and all 3 crashed. Another toon warped nearby and walked to the spot and did not crash.

In each crash case the toon was immediately engaged in combat after the warp.

Have you always used warp on test server?

I haven't been keeping movement packet updated on test server as it's normally about an hour process to figure out. I'm surprised warp/reachit plugins would be working. I'll get it done if it's something you want to use.

Yes - I warp all over the place. Test is always so empty. I'm pretty sure there are other users doing it.

That's how I move my crew around. Get main in position, then w-t everybody to him.

I wouldn't be able to play if I couldn't reduce movement time.

Thanks, Fry

Ive been warping on test and have had no crashing issues.

Just happened again on a simple warp in Scorched woods.

It's annoying cause toons keeps getting killed.

Also instantly crashed when I relogged in. Seems to be something in the Daubers area of SW. Could it be related to the height or depth of that section of the zone?

Last edited:
Just happened again on a simple warp in Scorched woods.

It's annoying cause toons keeps getting killed.

Also instantly crashed when I relogged in. Seems to be something in the Daubers area of SW. Could it be related to the height or depth of that section of the zone?

Dogstar, Can you submit a crash report if you can so we can try and figure out what is causing the problem.

Also note i don't have EOK so im not warping in those zones so may be zone or expansion specific.

I've tried to send crash reports for several days. I hit the send report button but nothing seems to happen that I can see.

Don't think my crash reports have come through but I am almost certain it has something to do with up & down movement.

I was bale to replicate the crashes about 8 times. In every case the toon was falling a good distance. Not far enough to kill him but like jumping from a platform or a bridge. Happened several times in SW at the giant fort platforms.